The Avenue Bar and Grill

71 22 Myrtle Ave
Glendale, NY 11385

Neighborhoods: Glendale
Cuisine: Grill, Wings, Pub Food

The Avenue Bar and Grill is a Grill, Wings, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Amazing food "
"Cozy back room restaurant..the food was AWESOME! "
Cons
"Parking is sometimes an issue But this is ny"
Comments
"Try the marinated skirt steak"
mir photo

mir

Middle Village, NY

joey

I went to Christmas party last night and the food was great. The dining area had a fire place which gave the room alot of class. The waitress was really nice and helpful.

Heymo photo

Heymo

Middle Village, NY
The Avenue Bar and Grill 4.0

heymon

I heard about this place a few months ago and decided to check it out. Usually I go to the Wolf’s Den or Belmont stakes. The Wolf’s Den is just a local bar with no food and Belmont Stakes is nice, but the food is no good and over priced. Its a nice place with alot flat screen TV’s. I didn’t want to have a full meal, so I ordered from the “bar menu”. I ordered a BLT wrap for $4.95 and it was really good. The offer Miller High life for $2.50 per bottle. For a guy or gal on a limited budget and wants to hang with some nice people, this is the place to go. Next time, I’ll come for wing night and try the $.40 wings.

smd photo

smd

Ridgewood, NY

smd

Just saw the Jets crush the Bill’s on Sunday. Its a new place in Glendale and it is very nice. They have alot of flat screen TV’s and you can watch every football game, which is cool. The best part about this place are the wings. They are good size meaty wings. They offer 14 different wing sauces. I know one member mentioned the Wasabi wings. If your not into the spicy wings, try the Jack Daniels. It was amazing, better than O’neils, who have pretty good wings also. People in Glendale, Ridgewood, Maspeth and Middle Village come check this place out!!!!

Jack Daniels Wings

Amazing!!!!!!

bball photo

bball

Glendale, NY

Robert

I know everybody raves about the burgers and wings at this place. You have to try some of their specials. My fiancee and I dined out one night and wanted to try something different. They had a great deal on a porterhouse steak for 14.95. It was the bomb!!!!! To pay $25-$45 for a steak at the steakhouse would be tough during these times. This place may not be a steakhouse, but they sure do a great job with their steaks. I highly recommend it. The service was good just like last time.

Porterhouse

Perfect!!!!!

judge photo

judge

Glendale, NY

wing man

I can’t wait until football season. My friend brought me in one night for a few drinks and this place is amazing!!!!! They have 15 40" flat screen TV’s and have already purchased the NFL package for this season. I’m a big Steeler fan and finally found a place to hangout and watch it. What made this place even better was the wings. They have 13 different sauces. I like to indulge with the hot wings, so I tried the Wasabi and it was awesome!!!!! They also have Blueberry Buffalo, Coca Beer, Jack Daniels and Pina Colada. They told told me the burgers are great so I will try it next time and let everybody know.

Wasabi wings

Wing lovers throughout NY, come to this place. You will not regret it.

Amazing wings!!!!! Grill Wings

The Avenue Bar and Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Cozy back room restaurant..the food was AWESOME! '
  • 01/12/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Amazing food '
    Cons: 'Parking is sometimes an issue But this is ny'
    Comments: 'Try the marinated skirt steak'
Ace Pizzeria & Restaurant

American in Glendale

The Avenue Bar and Grill is located near the cities of Ridgewood, Middle Village, Cypress Hills, Woodhaven, and Bushwick.
People found this by searching for: Belmont Stakes Glendale, Avenue Bar Grill, Myrtle Ave, Avenue Bar And Grill Glendale Menu, The Avenue Restaurant Glendale Ny, Belmont Stakes Glendale Ny, Wolf's Den Bar Glendale Ny, The Avenue Glendale Queens, and The Avenue Bar And Grill Glendale Ny.