702-770-7000

3131 S Las Vegas Blvd ( )

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Neighborhoods: The Strip

View Hours
Description: The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas is a Buffet, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Buffet, American, Steak, French, Contemporary, Eclectic, Pizza, Salads, Sandwiches, and Good For Kids
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas
  • 5 users want to eat at The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas
  • 2 users love The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas

Reviews for The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas

QB

Editorial Review by Gayot »

4.0

one of the better LV casino buffets

i’ve been to the aladdin and paris dinner buffets, and the Wynn dinner buffet is comprable to the aladdin buffet and better than the paris buffet. albeit, it’s been awhile since i’ve been to the aladdin and paris buffets, The Buffet at Wynn is quite good – fresh, wide variety, and best of all…short line!!! we waited less than 30 minutes, which is pretty good for a LV dinner buffet at peak hours.

since it’s at the end of the strip (next to frontier and past the venetian), traffic to the wynn buffet seems to be slower than that of say the bellagio buffet – where the wait can be hours sometimes.

my brother raved about the lamb here, but sadly, i came on a thursday so no lamb. (must be offered only on super busy fri/sat/sun).

i’d definitely come back to the wynn dinner buffet – just for the sheer shortness of the wait line + good food.

Dinner Buffet

seafood, chinese, japanese, italian, american, all kinds of foods – great option if you want good food w/o having to wait in hour-long lines.

Add/Show Comments (3)

4.0

As with other upscale buffets with expensive...

As with other upscale buffets with expensive items like crab and such, the price is up there. I paid $40 for a dinner buffet, but to me, it was well worth it.

The selection was amazing, from caprese to herb roasted turkey (very tender), beef short ribs (super succulent) to string beans w/pearl onions, four soups, prime rib, rack of lamb, pork tenderloin, delicious wood-fired oven pizzas, and an array of desserts (creme brulee and bite-sized cheesecakes and rich and soft cookies), it was truly a one-stop experience of all Vegas is about. Decadence.

2.0

Went to brunch on a Sunday and when we arrived...

Went to brunch on a Sunday and when we arrived at noon (practically on the dot) the line-up took us about 30 minutes to navigate which is quite reasonable. Now that being said, the line absolutely exploded 5 minutes after we got there so I definitely wasn’t complaining. Now what I will complain about was the cold and overcooked fish dishes… yes it’s a buffet – but at $30 for brunch at a place as seemingly decadent as the Wynn, I’m expecting at least food that’s warm. The desserts were also absolute crap. Tasteless sheetcakes, various tough-at-worst regrettable-at-best breads and just a whole world of blah. The ice cream wasn’t too shabby though. But… seriously… not too shabby? I couldn’t even get ice cream that I could rate as being good?

The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas

Went for Lunch and Dinner. The food during...

Went for Lunch and Dinner. The food during lunch was almost the same as during dinner, the only big difference is probably the price. Nothing special about the lunch buffet. Variety yes, but not much. Some of the choices were just tasteless.

For dinner…thought it would be much better, but was super disappointed. First off, the so-called Host Manager got into a verbal fight with my friend because she told us we have to sit in 2 seperate tables but we can still touch each other. We were brought to two tables that really were side by side but feets away from each other. So we moved the tables together because it wasn’t a walk way or anything and the Host Manager told off my friend because I don’t know, maybe we’re not good enough of customers. Since the beginning she had already been giving us attitude, and now she’s verbally fighting with my friend in front of other guest in the dining room. Then she told us she’ll clean another table for us but rudely told us we can’t stand in the way. In the hospitality industry much? Now on with the food during dinner. Almost the same thing as lunch except some crab legs and lamb chops. Even the prime rib was the same!

For all the dessert fans. you’ll be disappointed. All you’ll get is some cookies, tiny easily broken cheesecakes, tasteless fruits and some gelato. Maybe you should try Rio’s buffets for dessert.

I went on seperate days during the weekend which didn’t seem too crazy busy for a buffet in Vegas. Can’t say the overall service was good but on both days, our servers were great.

The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Winchester, Paradise, and Paridise.
People found this by searching for: Wynn Buffet Prices, Wynn Las Vegas Buffet Menu, The Wynn Buffet Menu, Buffet At The Wynn Menu, Wynn Buffet Menu, The Buffet At Wynn, The Buffet At Wynn Menu, and Wynn Buffet Price.

Loves The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas (2)

Fannie

YJK76

0 useful

Wants to Try The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas (5)

Atmhj-nucr24y_abblkses