The Cheesecake Factory

12379 N Mainstreet
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

Neighborhoods: Victoria Gardens
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Salads

The Cheesecake Factory is a American, Pub Food, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"My mojito."
Cons
"Everything! It was horrible experience for my moms birthday."
Comments
"Ecpect the manager to not much care."
loveateacher909 photo

loveateacher909

Redlands, CA
The Cheesecake Factory 4.0

Cheesecake and Yes They Do Have Dishes.

This is a nice place to go ounce in awhile. If you want dessert, this is the perfect place. The desserts are big enough to share, unless you not in the sharing mood. There are plenty of dishes to choose from. I would say go for the dessert. That is just me.
Great place for get togethers are parties. I had held different ones around 20 people and they were able to accommodate us. Just call in advance.

GODIVA CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory

Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake

Of course I would choose a delicious cheesecake. They have so many to choose, but this one is my favorite. Chocolate and Cheesecake. Awesome combination.

sunshyne76 photo

sunshyne76

Corona, CA
The Cheesecake Factory 5.0

Small Plates menu is AWESOME

I have eaten at The Cheesecake Factory many times and have always been amazed at how much food you get. In fact it is usually too much! Their new small plates menu is perfectly sized. You can order smaller salads, Ahi Tuna, stuffed garlic rolls, fried zucchini, and all kinds of other wonderfull goodies. The nice thing is, it’s not just a happy hour menu. You don’t have to sit at the bar and you can order it any time. My friend and I went in and ordered our own salads, some of the stuffed garlic rolls and the fried zucchini we both had a glass of wine and split a piece of cheesecake and for all of that we each only spent $25!!! What a deal. I like this particular Cheesecake Factory because it is right in Victoria Gardens outdoor mall so we went for a walk to burn off some of the yummy calories. They now even have a nutritional content menu which of course we did not even look at. But if you are on a diet they have low-carb cheesecake too made with splenda – we opted for the Kahlua!!! mmmmm

American Cheesecakes Pub Food
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun 10:00AM - 11:00PM

The Cheesecake Factory  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/28/2013 - A diner from Fontana, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/09/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from Burbank, CA tried it.
  • 09/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/24/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 03/01/2015 - A diner from Van Nuys, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My mojito.'
    Cons: 'Everything! It was horrible experience for my moms birthday.'
    Comments: 'Ecpect the manager to not much care.'
  • 04/03/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
The Cheesecake Factory is located near the cities of Alta Loma, Cucamonga, and Guasti.
People found this by searching for: Cheesecake Factory Restaurant In Rancho Cucamonga, Cheesecake Factory, Cheeesecake Factory Victoria Gardens, Cheesecake Factory Small Plates Nutrition, Cheesecake Factory Victoria Gardens, Cheesecake Factory In Victoria Gardens, and Chesecake Factory Menu Prices Victoria Gardens.