Call 262 S Palm Canyon Dr

Cuisine: American, Steak, Fine Dining

The Chop House 5.0
January 29, 2012

Awesome

Great steaks and service. They serve all natural beef. It makes a difference to my health. I have done enough research. I dont want to eat hormones or antibiotics!PS. Great desserts, too!
The Chop House 4.0
May 2, 2010

Good steak, high prices

Great steakhouse! The food was really good eventhough I'm not a fan of steak. They had a menu with a variety of things. Just be ready to spend a pretty penny because it is very pricey!
The Chop House 4.0
March 30, 2010

Good Restaurant in P.S.

I loved this restaurant. Nice fine dining, not real big selection on menu, but everything was delicious.

American Takeout Good For Kids

From OpenTable:

Perennially voted "Best Steaks in the Desert" We offer PRIME, All natural and grass fed beef and chops, butchered in-house and grilled the classic way, allowing flavors and tenderness to develop fully. Our seafood is sustainable and we offer organic vegetables wherever possible. We are one of America's Finest Prime Time Top 10 Steakhouses, as well as a DiRONA recipient (Distinguished Restaurants of North America. We have been voted "Best Steaks in the Desert" for several years. Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Offering a great view of the vibrant downtown street scene.

USDA Prime aged steaks & chops

Fresh seasonal, sustainable fish and shellfish
California’s freshest seasonal vegetables

Wine cellar with 3,500 choices
House-made desserts.

Owner? Claim The Menu

The Chop House  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/25/2013 - A diner from Fontana, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Chop House Palm Springs Menu, Chophouse Palm Springs Menu, Chop House Pallm Springs Menu, Chop House Palm Springs Restaurant Week, Chop House Palm Springs, Chop House Palm Springs Menu, Chop House 92262 Menu, Chop House Palm Springs Dessebrt Menu, and Chop House Palm Springs Coupons.