5.0 rating over 1 review
Call 1065 Us 1
Jupiter, FL 33455

Cuisine: Seafood, American

The Crab House is a Seafood and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

krussell photo

krussell

Louisville, KY
The Crab House 5.0

King Crab Legs - All you can eat!

We decided since we couldn’t find all you can eat crab legs anywhere and my husband was craving them that we would try the crab house for lunch. We heard it was pricy for dinner.
We walked in and the restaurant sits with a giant deck outside on the water just down from Castaways’ Tiki Bar.
They have a seafood buffet, all you can eat for 19.99 at lunchtime! Crab Legs, Soft Shell Crab, Scallops, Fish, Hushpuppies, just tons of stuff! I think my husband and I gave them a run for their money but we really enjoyed it and really got our money worth when we went!

Seafood Lunch Buffet

Crab Legs!!! YUMMO!

Seafood American Delivery

The Crab House  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/01/2013 - A diner from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 12/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
The Crab House is located near the cities of Jupiter Inlet Colony and Tequesta.
People found this by searching for: All You Can Eat Crablegs Stuart Fl, Crab House Jupiter Menu, All You Can Eat Crab Legs Stuart Fl, Best Crab Legs In Jupiter Fl, Where Can I Eat Crablegs In Jupiter Florida?, Crab House Jupiter Fl, The Crab House Jupiter, and Jupiter Restaurants On The Water The Crab House.