3 reviews of The Fireside Restaurant, first by you?
Best Dishes at The Fireside Restaurant
These dishes from the The Fireside Restaurant menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
2 Mini-Burgers with Cheese
8 Inch Pizza 2% Mozzarella
- The outdoor garden area is perfect for alfresco dining. It's heated and covered in the wintertime.
- The restaurant delivers for a $1.75 charge; the boundaries are Jarvis to the north, the lake to the east, Belmont to the south and California to the west.
- The patio is heated and enclosed in cold months, with a retractable roof for warm months. When it's really chilly, request a seat by the fireplace.
- Join the frequent diners club and work your way up to free appetizers and entrees. It's free to join.
- Fireside offers more than 60 bottled beers and 18 on tap, including Chimay, Bell's, Pilsner Urquell, Stella Artois and La Fin du Monde.
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PMFri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AMSun 10:00AM - 11:00PM12:00AM - 12:00AM
Welcome to Fireside Restuarant & Lounge, Chicago's #1 Restaurant for late night delivery of food, beer, wine & cigarettes. We offer a menu with over 60 items to choose from and our kitchen is open until 3am daily! Our house specialties include our famous blackened catfish, vegetarian stir-fry or try our smoked BBQ Ribs. We also offer the most extensive selection of microbrews, drafts and bottled beers, not to mention your favorite cocktails, frozen drinks and single malt scotch. Join us for our weekly lunch or dinner specials in our dining room with a fireplace or sports lounge. Also serving Brunch on Saturday & Sunday with a build-your-own bloody mary bar. 180 Ingredients to choose from. Looking to throw a private party? We have a multi-leveled patio that is heated and enclosed in the cold months, with a retractable awning in the summer.
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch
- Online PickUp/Delivery Orders
- Catering & Buffet Style Setup
Link to The Fireside Restaurant
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 01/28/2014 - A diner tried it.