The Foundation

Tags: Vegetarian, Healthy, Fusion, and Organic

Reviews for The Foundation

The Foundation

3.0

Good vegetarian restaurant. I must admit, it...

Good vegetarian restaurant. I must admit, it has been 2 years since I’ve eaten at the Foundation, and we went today because Aurora Bistro was already closed for brunch. The food is tasty, but my first time I had this black bean and banana dish that was delicious, but “beaned” me out!

Food was tasty this time again, and I’m glad I rediscovered the place. Started with “mingling yams,” a sweet yam dip with flat bread and tortilla chips. Then, the hubby had the Foundation veggie burger (good, but filling he says) and I had the satay salad – greens, tofu, quinoa, and blanched broccoli all slathered with a warm peanut sauce. Yum. Service was friendly, though a little slow.

Prices – cheap. Good food, good prices. You don’t need meat for every meal – give this place a try.

Oh, but watch out at night. It gets busy, and line-ups are the norm. I wouldn’t line up, but if you catch them during a slow time give it try.

*Note: this is a review from a non-vegetarian, so it biases me a little.

People found this by searching for: The Foundation Vancouver Menu, The Foundation Restaurant Vancouver, Foundation Restaurant Vancouver Menu, Foundation Restaurant Menu Vancouver, Foundation Vancouver Menu, Foundation Restaurant Vancouver, and The Foundation Restaurant Vancouver Menu.

West Restaurant