Diner Survey Results
- 19 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at The French Laundry
These dishes from the The French Laundry menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Chef's Tasting Menu ()
- Due to its high demand, reservations should be made two months in advance to the calendar date.
- Eating at one of the most esteemed restaurants on the planet is not without its price--make sure you're prepared to spend handsomely for a meal here.
Mon-Thu 05:30PM - 09:30PMSun,Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 01:00PMSun,Fri-Sat 05:30PM - 09:30PM
Built in 1890 as a French Steam Laundry, this rustic two-story stone house is surrounded by a country garden planted with vintage roses, perennials and seasonal herbs. The French Laundry Restaurant has an intimate dining room with 17 tables. The dining time is 3-4 hours with two prix-fixe menus to choose from. Reservations are taken two months in advance to the calendar date (i.e. Reservations for April 1st are taken February 1st).
Jackets are required for gentlemen, although ties are optional. We also ask that no one wears tennis shoes, shorts or t-shirts in the dining room.
Loves The French Laundry (10)
Wants to Try The French Laundry (39)
Link to The French Laundry
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 04/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 07/04/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.
- 08/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.