- 10 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at The Hi-Life
These dishes from the The Hi-Life menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Petite Ahi ()
Blueberry Cakes ()
Firehouse Mary ()
- Leave room for dessert: The kitchen transforms ordinary leftover bread into a palate-blowing pudding, flavored with caramel, espresso and cream.
Sun-Sat 08:30AM - 03:00PM (Blunch)Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)Sun-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Located in Ballard's historic Firehouse No. 18 built in 1911, the Hi-Life serves up a quarterly rotating American Grill menu that features the best of the four seasons here in the Pacific Northwest. With an emphasis on seasonal ingredients and brick oven, our line turns out tasty, full-flavored foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner each and every day.
We have a bountiful, Northwest wine list with over 16 different wines by the glass, as well as a spirited bar with seasonally changing cocktails and 8 local brews on tap.
Loves The Hi-Life (1)
Wants to Try The Hi-Life (3)
- 04/27/2013 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
- 04/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 04/24/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 02/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.