Call 445 Central Avenue
St Petersburg, FL 33701
Neighborhoods: Downtown St. Petersburg

Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Accidentally ran into this place. Was pleasantly surprised. Will go back"
The King and I 5.0
July 5, 2010

Great Food

I have been here many times, and the food and service are always great. The prices are also very reasonable. I would highly recommend it!
The King and I 5.0
March 21, 2009

Great Food

The atmosphere is quaint, delicious entrees , friendly and warm staff, an air of relaxation. You will find a wide variety of choices, also a sushi bar is available. The entrees vary from Thai to Chinese and even some Laotian dishes.
The King and I 3.0
December 19, 2008

Stop In

Nice little restaurant located in downtown St. Petersburg, has a friendly wait staff and casual atmosphere. The food is good. It is a must stop for lunch.

Sushi Thai Asian

The King and I  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it.
  • 04/18/2013 - A diner from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 09/10/2013 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Accidentally ran into this place. Was pleasantly surprised. Will go back'
  • 02/22/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/10/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 01/08/2015 - A diner tried it.
The King and I is located near the cities of Saint Petersburg, Gulfport, and St Petersburg.
People found this by searching for: The King And I Menu St Petersburg Fl, The Kind And I Restaurant St. Peterburg Florida, The King & I Restaurant St Petersburg Fl, King And I St Pete, The King And I St Pete Menu, The King And I St Pete, and King And I St Petersburg Menu.