Diner Survey Results
- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Reservations are mandatory, and weekend seating fills up quickly.
- Along with some of the best food in town, the wine list is one of the most extensive in the area and gives diners the choice of more than 1,000 wines.
The Lark is a charming, small European Country-Inn style restaurant and has won more national and local awards than any restaurant in Michigan; the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Our food is eclectic, lovingly prepared by our chefs using local ingredients and French cooking techniques, and our "Ultimate Award" winning wine list has more than 1000 selections, including many aged Bordeaux. We are happy to accommodate special diets. The dining room overlooks a walled garden which includes herbs grown for our kitchen, a seating area and an outdoor grill made from Pewabic tile. Our standard dinner format is a five course meal, with complimentary seconds of any course if you wish, a great value in fine dining. If you prefer to order a la carte, please let us know when you make your reservations and we will gladly prepare a menu just for you! Our office ladies leave at 4:00 pm, so to make same-day reservations after that time please call the restaurant at 248-661-4466.
- 04/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Last time I was there John Summerville was the head chef and it was exquisite. Fabulous food and service wonderful wine and champaign selection. Absoulutly a beautiful experience. '
- 07/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
- 11/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
- 12/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.