Diner Survey Results
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of The Little Chihuahua, first by you?
Best Dishes at The Little Chihuahua
These dishes from the The Little Chihuahua menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Agave Wine Margarita
- Beers are blissfully cheap here: $2-3 for a variety of draft and bottled microbrews all day long.
- Call your order in for pickup--there's almost always a long line here.
- The Little Chihuahua rolls crunchy cabbage salad into their burritos for texture. If you're a purist, just ask for yours without 'slaw.
- Brunch is served on the weekends from 10am-pm--don't miss the Mexican French Toast and passionfruit mimosas.
- Looking for a snack? Baby and super-baby burritos are smaller versions of the usual--for grownups, too.
Link to The Little Chihuahua
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 09/28/2013 - A diner from Dublin, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Great brunch, not too expensive. Burritos are also good and fresh. Good salsa bar. Excellent all around! '
Cons: 'No real cons'