The Mandalay

1055 Alakea St
Honolulu, HI 96813-4506

Neighborhoods: Downtown Honolulu
Cuisine: Chinese, Dim Sum, Hawaiian

Pros
"Worst Chinese food I've ever had - and I'm not even a "foodie". From the soup - bland - to the main dishes - boring and bland and indistinguishable - to even the dessert - watery. The tea was good. "
Cons
"Shall I continue? Couldn't tell from fish that looked sad to the scallops that had NO taste to beef - I think it was. Vegetables? We had broccoli with every dish. Thank God I like broccoli. "
Comments
"Do NOT eat here for dinner. Couldn't wait to leave. Nobody wanted to take home the packages leftovers. They were left on the tables. "

Chinese Dim Sum Hawaiian

The Mandalay  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/29/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Worst Chinese food I've ever had - and I'm not even a "foodie". From the soup - bland - to the main dishes - boring and bland and indistinguishable - to even the dessert - watery. The tea was good. '
    Cons: 'Shall I continue? Couldn't tell from fish that looked sad to the scallops that had NO taste to beef - I think it was. Vegetables? We had broccoli with every dish. Thank God I like broccoli. '
    Comments: 'Do NOT eat here for dinner. Couldn't wait to leave. Nobody wanted to take home the packages leftovers. They were left on the tables. '
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
The Mandalay is located near the cities of Waikiki and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: Mandalay Restaurant Menus Alakea, Mandalay Chinese Restaurant Honolulu Menu, Mandalay Restaurant Hawaii Menu, Mandalay Bay Honolulu Hawaii, Mandalay Restaurant Honolulu Hawaii, Mandalay Bay Restaurants Honolulu, Mandarey Honolulu, and Mandalay Honolulu Menu.