Call 204 Main St
Menasha, WI 54952-3153

Cuisine: American, Cajun, Creole

The Menasha Grill is a American, Cajun, and Creole restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"great Cajun food."
"Had them put deep fried gator bites on a poor boy sand witch could have died so dam good"
Cons
"I don't have two stomachs"
"Had no problems"
SaltNPepper photo

SaltNPepper

Appleton, WI
The Menasha Grill 1.0

High Hopes

My husband was born and raised in Louisiana. I have learned to prepare many Cajun, Creole and Southern dishes. When we go to Louisiana to visit family we enjoy so much good food we could bust. I always come back with new family recipes and plenty of cook books. I had heard about the Menasha Grill from a Co-Worker and decided to surprise my Husband by taking him to dinner. What a mistake! I ordered the Sampler plate because I wanted to try a variety of dishes. The red beans and rice was dry with not much flavor. I am use to it being saucy and it was just dry beans with a glob of rice on top. The gumbo did have a good flavor and I liked that. My biggest dissapointment was the Crawfish ettouffee. Just looking at it I knew it was WRONG. The sauce tasted like spagettio’s sauce…not kidding… it had mushrooms in it and if that wasn’t bad enough the mushrooms were canned mushrooms. I dumped the little dish onto my plate to examine it to find only 2 crawfish tails in it. I don’t know what that was but it wasn’t good. The popcorn crawfish were good. The cajun fries were french fries with chili powder dumped on them. Nothing special. All in all the food wasn’t very good. The lady that waited on us didn’t seem to happy to be there and we got a bad vibe off of her. I asked my husband if it was just me or did she seem rude. He agreed in fact he noticed some rude behavior that I had missed.
From now on I will make my own cajun dishes or wait til we go back to Louisiana for some good down home southern cooking.

Crawdaddy’s in Milwaukee is the best we have found in Wisconsin for cajun eats.

The Menasha Grill 1.0
November 22, 2010

Never again!!!

My wife and I ate there on Nov. 20th 2010. The service was average but the food was over priced and less than average. Deep fried alligator cost $8.95 for 5 pcs. The 1/3 lb. hamburger was dry and plain and served on french bread for…
The Menasha Grill 5.0
April 21, 2010

The best north of lake Charles

I was in town on business and was told to give this place a try. Best advise I ever got in Wisconsin..I was recomended to several items on the Menu by waiter. They were fabulous. Just like Home cooked Louisianna/Cajun it is a small place…

American Cajun Creole

The Menasha Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/04/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.
  • 08/06/2013 - A diner from Delhi, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Had them put deep fried gator bites on a poor boy sand witch could have died so dam good'
    Cons: 'Had no problems'
  • 11/03/2013 - A diner from Green Bay, WI tried it.
  • 02/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
The Menasha Grill is located near the cities of Neenah.
People found this by searching for: Menasha Grill Reviews, Menasha Grill, Menasha Grill Menasha, Wi, Menasha Grill Breakfast Menu, Menasha Grill Menu, Menasha Grill Menasha Wi, Menasha Grill Resipea, The Menasha Grill, and Manasha Lake In Louisiana.