The Oinkster

2005 Colorado Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041

Neighborhoods: Eagle Rock
Cuisine: American, Vegan, Barbecue

The Oinkster is a American, Vegan, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

QB
AdrianYuen photo

AdrianYuen

The Oinkster 4.0

homemade goodness

House cured pastrami? Home made catsup? Garlic Aoli for your nicely done fries?? All much too good!

Oinkster Pastrami

One of the best pastrami sandwiches in town

The Oinkster 5.0
The Oinkster 5.0

I've only had the pulled-pork BBQ sandwich here. It is t...

I’ve only had the pulled-pork BBQ sandwich here. It is the only thing I want! I find myself unable to try anything else on the menu because it is so hearty and satisfying, layered with soft grilled onions and purple slaw. The fries here seem to be done in a Belgian style – twice fried, to get that crispy outside and steamy hot inside. They make their own ketchup here, and their own BBQ sauce (North Carolina style, so vinegary and chili-laced). Service is friendly and fast. They now have beers on tap too! I wish they stayed open later. I wish I had a pulled pork sandwich this second.

ChristianLemay photo

ChristianLemay

Pasadena, CA
The Oinkster 4.0

Just one more reason to love Eagle Rock

Their fries are out of this world – for a moment, I thought I was in Belgium, but then I realized I was in what looked like a good ol American diner. Good dipping sauce too.

The Pastrami sandwich was one of the better ones I have had in L.A. but I’m very picky on those, having lived in Montreal. The gf had the cheeseburger and really enjoyed it. Next time, I’ll try the pulled pork sandwich.

Oinkster Pastrami

Do38hmxmkr4loheje4axze
siacali

Glendale, CA

The Oinkster  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/28/2013 - A diner from Corona, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/21/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Angelini Osteria

Italian in Mid City West

Providence

Seafood in Hollywood

Carlitos Gardel

Argentinean in Mid City West

Upstairs 2

Mediterranean in West Los Angeles

The Oinkster is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Oinkster Hours, The Oinkster Eagle Rock, Oinkster Colorado Blvd, Oinkster Menu, Oinkster Restaurant, Oinkster Pastrami, and Eagle Rock Ca Barbacue Restrant.