The Old Spaghetti Factory

1431 Buena Vista St
Duarte, CA 91010

Neighborhoods: Duarte
Cuisine: Italian, Smoothies, Pizza

The Old Spaghetti Factory is a Italian, Smoothies, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA
The Old Spaghetti Factory 3.0

Family Dining

I know I am usually a snob when it comes to those Italian food chains like Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill, but I actually enjoyed visit to the OSF. At first I rolled my eyes at the menu. Boooooring. I hate when the only things available are the usual lasagna, raviolis, spaghetti. But wait. What the heck is THAT?? Spaghetti with Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheeze? Menu down, that is it. And damn it this was good. I am a cheese lover, butter lover, fatty food lover. And this was more than just a heart attack on a plate. This was surely a full on coronary, pancreas, stomach, blood pressure explosion. And I had a ton left over for more abuse to my body the nexxt day.

I really can’t judge anything else here. that is all i have tried. You get the usual all you can eat bread, it was good and chewy, and soup or salad. I like that. And I hear the menu has expanded.

And hey, how can you not be happy with free spumoni that comes with the meal?

Mizithra Cheese & Browned Butter

Heart attack on a plate? Yea! Worth it.

Italian Takeout Good For Kids

The Old Spaghetti Factory  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/14/2013 - A diner from Lake Forest, CA tried it and liked it.
The Old Spaghetti Factory is located near the cities of Bradbury, Monrovia, and Irwindale.
People found this by searching for: The Old Spaghetti Factory Arcadia, The Spaghetti Factory In Arcadia, Old Spaghetti Factory Monrovia, Old Spaghetti Factory Duarte, Spaghetti Factory Arcadia, Grill Cheese Theold Spaghetti Factory Menuand Location, and The Old Spaghetti Factory Menu.