Call 1431 Buena Vista St
Duarte, CA 91010
Neighborhoods: Duarte

Cuisine: Italian, Smoothies, Pizza

The Old Spaghetti Factory is a Italian, Smoothies, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA
The Old Spaghetti Factory 3.0

Family Dining

I know I am usually a snob when it comes to those Italian food chains like Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill, but I actually enjoyed visit to the OSF. At first I rolled my eyes at the menu. Boooooring. I hate when the only things available are the usual lasagna, raviolis, spaghetti. But wait. What the heck is THAT?? Spaghetti with Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheeze? Menu down, that is it. And damn it this was good. I am a cheese lover, butter lover, fatty food lover. And this was more than just a heart attack on a plate. This was surely a full on coronary, pancreas, stomach, blood pressure explosion. And I had a ton left over for more abuse to my body the nexxt day.

I really can’t judge anything else here. that is all i have tried. You get the usual all you can eat bread, it was good and chewy, and soup or salad. I like that. And I hear the menu has expanded.

And hey, how can you not be happy with free spumoni that comes with the meal?

Mizithra Cheese & Browned Butter

Heart attack on a plate? Yea! Worth it.

The Old Spaghetti Factory 1
October 6, 2008

Kitschy Italian restaurant churns out heaping plates of pasta that won't break the bank.

In Short
Whimsical antiques and decorative items--velvet armchairs, vintage-looking fringed lamps and booths made from iron bedsteads--fill the dining room. The OSF Classics menu offers spaghetti with a choice of mushroom sauce,…
The Old Spaghetti Factory 4.0
June 3, 2007

THE BEST "PRIX FIXE" ITALIAN-AMERICAN DINNER

The Old Spaghetti Factory offers COMPLETE DINNER entrees consisting of soup or salad, main entree, bread, beverage, and dessert. You have your choice of Minestrone Soup or a simple green salad, your choice of beverage?hot coffee, hot tea,…

Italian Takeout Good For Kids
Tips
  • The kids' menu includes smaller-portioned versions of spaghetti dishes, as well as macaroni and cheese and grilled cheese.
  • Watching your waistline? Ask your server about the low-carb pasta option.

The Old Spaghetti Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Old Spaghetti Factory is located near the cities of Bradbury, Monrovia, and Irwindale.
People found this by searching for: Old Spaghetti Factory Monrovia, Spaghetti Factory In Duarte, The Old Spaghetti Factory Menu, The Spaghetti Factory In Arcadia, The Old Spaghetti Factoey Duarte Ca, The Old Spaghetti Factory Arcadia, Old Spaghetti Factory Duarte, Spaghetti Factory Arcadia, and The Old Spaghetti Factory In Duarte.