The Open Flame Restaurant

Wi-100 & W Edgerton Ave
Hales Corners, WI 53130

Cuisine: Greek, Seafood, Burgers

The Open Flame Restaurant is a Greek, Seafood, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great service and food"
"Great food! Great Bar! Great Bartender! Great Service! I Will be back!"
"Great pizza!"
"Great place. "
Cons
"No cons!"
"Nothing!"
"Not much. It was perfect. "
Comments
"Try and make it at happy hour. "
TheLove4Food photo

TheLove4Food

Love this place.

I try and eat here a few times a month. The service is always perfect and attentive. I came for lunch the other day and just realized they offer breakfast. I gave it a try and it was outstanding. My favorite meal is the Raul Tenderloin.

tkezz476 photo

tkezz476

Hales Corners, WI
The Open Flame Restaurant 1.0

slow service, mediocore food- at best

We stopped here for lunch today, and I was pretty disappointed. The food was ok i guess, but i expected a lot better quality. if you have table clothes and try to have an elegant atmosphere, at least have better food. I might as well stopped at a denny’s. The biggest disappointment was how long the service took. It wasn’t even busy but our food took 35 min, and it took another 20 min to get the check after we asked for it. We could see our server talking to the bartender the whole time. I might have enjoyed it more if I wasn’t worried about getting fired for taking 2 hours for lunch!

foodcritic81 photo

foodcritic81

new thin crust pizzas!

Finally I’ve found a go to pizza spot. I’ve been constantly searching for restaurants in the area that have at least a decent thin crust pizza and to my surprise my favorite local restaurant now offers them. I decided to give it a shot. The server kindly informed me that they were now offering “Milwaukee Style” thin crust pizzas with all ingredients made fresh in house, including the crusts, and were baked in their brand new pizza oven. WOW! You will not be disappointed. I’m not sure how they did it, but they did. This was probably the best crust I’ve ever tasted. They offer specialty or build your own pizzas. I was informed this was brand new and eventually would be offered on the main menu with more options for different sizes. You can also get these as carryout. If you are like me and view the crust as the most important part of a thin style pizza, then this is it. TRY IT!

foodcritic1 photo

foodcritic1

New Berlin, WI

wonderful!

Wow I can’t write enough about this restaurant…beautiful decor, tasty, inexpensive!

I started going to this restaurant last year and I have never been disapointed! I usually order off the 10.00 meal menu and my husband always gets the burger but wow, what a meal for 10.00, it has everything on it for the money, I usually have the greek chicken with rice pilaf, the best I have ever had outside of my home, I think I could just eat the rice and be happy, chicken is flamebroiled and tender! but to my amazement I went a few weeks ago for breakfast, my mom was in town and we decided to take her there for lunch which was on a sunday, I had the most fab breakfast of Ham and Eggs, it was about 4.65 a plate if I remember correctly but OMG it was great! A big piece of ham with all the fixings!! My hubby had an omlet which was huge also, the place was full but we didn’t have to wait long for a seat or our meal, so neighbors…you will NOT be disapointed to bring your family there for breakfast, lunch or dinner

Greek Chicken and Rice

wonderful, delicious! Tender and juicy!

jim262 photo

jim262

Excallent restaurant

I love this place. Best food in town and the service is always excellent. I’ve tried many dishes here and never disappointed.

Filet tenderloin & shrimp

three tenderloins and shrimp off the specials. it was fabulous

Greg101 photo

Greg101

Franklin, WI

Best place in Milwaukee

I’ve been coming to Open Flame for a few years now. The best part about it they are always coming up with new specials and food. I never get bored here as there is always something new to try. This weekend I had the salmon special it was cook perfect, all there meals are severed with soup or salad. I had the baked french onion. My wife had the Filet & Scallops, wow it was good, cooked perfect. We also had a appetizer. It was mozzarella cheese with garlic marinara sauce. I really enjoy this place. The staff is always very nice it’s a must try!

B3S4P photo

B3S4P

Greenfield, WI

Terrible Customer Service

The worst dining experience I’ve ever had and I didn’t even make it to the table….We had an 11 am reservation on Mother’s Day and I was even called the Friday before to CONFIRM the reservation. We had a party of 7 and we all arrived at the restaurant about 10 min. before 11…..I was given a pager and told that they were running behind and that there would be a 15-20 min. wait which was fine…25 min. later I asked for an approximate time that we would be seated and was told that they had no idea…they said some people can sit and talk for an hour or 2. I told them it’s obvious that they overbooked reservations and they said no they didn’t. At 11:45 am we approached them again and still didn’t get any answer or even and idea as to what time we could expect to be seated. They pretty much told us that there was nothing they could do and that if we didn’t like it we didn’t have to wait around.

At no time during our wait did anyone come up to us to apologize for the delay or the inconvenience. It was the most frustrating and unprofessional experience I’ve ever had and will NEVER go back.

angry photo

angry

Franklin, WI

Bad service

I visited this place Monday night because of the Monday special which is kids eat free. My husband and I ordered 2 adult menu and expected to get our two kids menu free. The food was ok but we found out we were charged full price because one of the adult menu we ordered (burger) was not “entree”. It might have been our mistake not having the exact information, but at least the waiter could have explained that when we ordered. Very disappointed and angry.

Greek Good for groups Takeout

The Open Flame Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/05/2013 - A diner from Lake In The Hills, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great place. '
    Cons: 'Not much. It was perfect. '
  • 09/11/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/10/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/13/2013 - A diner from Pewaukee, WI tried it.
  • 11/17/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great pizza!'
    Cons: 'Nothing!'
    Comments: 'Try and make it at happy hour. '
  • 01/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/25/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food! Great Bar! Great Bartender! Great Service! I Will be back!'
    Cons: 'No cons!'
  • 03/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/05/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great service and food'
The Open Flame Restaurant is located near the cities of Greenfield and Greendale.
People found this by searching for: Open Flame Menu, Open Flame Restaurant Milwaukee, Open Flame Restaurant Hales Corners Wi, Open Flame Happy Hour, Open Flame Hales Corners, Open Flame Restaurant Hales Corners, and Open Flame Restaurant.