Overall
Pros
"our server was nice "
Cons
"small, annoying radio on, smelled greasy, the sushi chef looked dirty (and miserable), food had no presentation (odd for a sushi place)"
Comments
"I had read mixed reviews about this place but when because I purchased a groupon. As soon as I walked in the door I should have left. This place use to be a breakfast joint and I could never get passed that to try it out until I got this groupon. Well,"

Takeout

The Other Fish  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/22/2013 - A diner from Bethlehem, PA tried it.
  • 05/11/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/30/2013 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'our server was nice '
    Cons: 'small, annoying radio on, smelled greasy, the sushi chef looked dirty (and miserable), food had no presentation (odd for a sushi place)'
    Comments: 'I had read mixed reviews about this place but when because I purchased a groupon. As soon as I walked in the door I should have left. This place use to be a breakfast joint and I could never get passed that to try it out until I got this groupon. Well,'
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
The Other Fish is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: The Other Fish Bethlehem Pa, The Other Fish Bethlehem Pa Menu, The Other Fish Bethlehem Menu, The Other Fish, Bethlehem Pa, The Other Fish Menu, The Other Fish, The Other Fish Bethlehem, The Other Fish Menu Bethlehem Pa, and Other Fish Bethlehem.