631-288-0100

54 Main St ( )

Westhampton Beach, NY 11978

Description: The Patio at 54 Main is a American, Italian, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Italian, Steak, Seafood, Bistro, Hamptons, Continental, Casual Elegant, Reservations, and OpenTable
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at The Patio at 54 Main

Reviews for The Patio at 54 Main

A wonderful Place

I have not been to the Patio in a few years, and when I was home in NY visiting family, we went there for dinner one night. It was wonderful. There was live music playing that night and everyone seemed friendly. Our server suggested the porterhouse that is big enough for two, which I split with my husband. The server was attentive and friendly. It was very nice and relaxing environment. Everyone had a great time. I will definitely be going back, and so will my family who lives up there.

porterhouse

It was delicious- cooked to our liking and more then enough for two. It came with mashed potatoes and spinach. Just the smell of it made our stomaches growl.

-1 0

rotten meat with rotten service

i have been to the patio a few times and last night was definitely the LAST. our meal started with bad service and a waitress who didn’t even know what type of champagne [by the glass] she brought to the table. to follow, she told us there were no sides with our meals, when actually each dish came with a side. then to top off the evening, the filet mignon arrives to the table – - ordered medium and it was over cooked and smelled horribly of rotting liver. the manager did not think the meat smelled, and said the chef thought it was just fine. they did nothing to compensate us, the waitress excused herself from the issue all together as several bus boys cleared the table to move us out of there. this is not the first time we have heard of rotten meat at the patio and bad service. we hear there is new management and they have split the old management apart among a couple of restaurants. trying to save a buck on management is going to backfire because those of us who used to like the patio will no longer go!

bad filet mignon

The Patio at 54 Main is located near the cities of Quogue, Westhampton, and East Quogue.
People found this by searching for: The Patio Restaurant Westhampton, The Patio Westhampton, Patio Restaurant Westhampton, The Patio At 54 Main Menu, The Patio At 54 Main, The Patio Westhampton Menu, The Patio Westhampton Facebook, Patio West Hampton Beach, and Patio Restaurant 11978.

Starr Boggs
  • star rating
Eckart Luncheonette
Sunset Court Deli AKA German Deli

Link to The Patio at 54 Main

The Patio at 54 Main  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Terrible service the hostess and manager both very rude ended up leaving without dinner. Waited over 1.5 hours after we were seated. Never going bsck"