The Perfect Caper

121 E Marion Ave
Punta Gorda, FL 33950-3626

Cuisine: European, Catering, Organic

The Perfect Caper is a European, Catering, and Organic restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The duck! "
Cons
"Nothing that we could see or taste! A culinary masterpiece "
Comments
"Eat well,drink well, tip great"
lauralkc photo

lauralkc

Charlestown, RI
The Perfect Caper 1.0

the "perfect Caper" NOT SO PERFECT

I made a reservation on line the 3rd of February to surprise my husband for valentines day. We are from RI where the sister restaurant “Ella’s” is located. It is one of our favorites. Somehow our reservation got made for the 3rd instead of the 14. I was given no explanation and was told by a young woman that she would speak to manager and get back to me. I never heard so i called again. I happen to get the manager. To my dismay he was rude, and offered no explanation or assistance of any kind. THE PERFECT CAPER NOT IMPRESSED!!

FRANCOISVATEL photo

FRANCOISVATEL

Staten Island, NY
The Perfect Caper 5.0

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL "PERFECT"

our dear friends of italien orgin from rhode island were visiting, and we desired to treat them to a great meal, so we chose that diamond in the rough in southwest florida between sarasota and naples. form the minute you walk in to that enchanting restaurant to the last sip of wine with little chocolartes you will experience divine cusine.
appetizers: warm goat cheese with roasted garlic,kalamata olive tapenade, caponate & roasred peppers, lemon and fresh parsley,buternut and ginger soup with toasted pecan-vanila oil, sweet and spicy calamari; flash fresh squid sweet and spicy chili sauce toasted peanuts & green onion. i was always the last to finish, as i told my wife friends, and our waiter " this is so good one does not want to finish." all of the food is organic, either grown or raised. how the chef and co owner are able to mingle all those foods, spices, and liquids to render the plates she does is a miracle. for my entree i had a perfect caper cobb mix of watercress,iceberg,tomato,avocado, bacon,egg & point reyes blue cheese tossed in caper& whole grain mustard dressing & topped with an all narural chicken breast. the service was so professional and polite. the price was undervalued. my wife who was borned and raised in france and is an superb cook had only one word “DIVINE”. i think our friends went home with a good taste on their palate.

FRANCOISVATEL17 photo

FRANCOISVATEL17

New York, NY
The Perfect Caper 5.0

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL: PERFECT

European Takeout Parking

From OpenTable:

The Perfect Caper is Southwest Florida's premier dining destination. Located in Punta Gorda, halfway between Sarasota and Naples, on Florida's Gulf Coast. The Caper is a casually elegant neighborhood restaurant, with something for EVERYONE! The Caper offers a truly unique dining experience as well as superior service and atmosphere. Join us at the Caper for a cocktail, some Jazz and a fabulous night of dining!

Owner? Claim The Menu

The Perfect Caper  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The duck! '
    Cons: 'Nothing that we could see or taste! A culinary masterpiece '
    Comments: 'Eat well,drink well, tip great'
  • 10/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/27/2015 - A diner tried it.
The Perfect Caper is located near the cities of Charlotte Park.
People found this by searching for: The Perfect Caper In Punta Gorda, Perfect Caper Punta Gorda, Perfect Caper Menu, The Perfect Caper Menu, The Perfect Caper Restaurant Winelist, The Perfect Caper Punta Gorda, The Perfect Caper Perfect Caper Menu, The Perfect Caper, and Perfect Caper Reviews.