Diner Survey Results
0 reviews of The Prickly Pear, first by you?
The Prickly Pear Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Mexican food in America is usually synonymous with hard shell tacos and queso dip. But beyond the ever-popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product ... read more
Restaurant critics, neighborhood regulars, and first time visitors always agree about Prickly Pear: the atmosphere is great, the food is superb, and the service is outstanding. The restaurant offers a casual atmosphere that is perfect for dining with friends, co-workers, and family members. The creative menu features a wide array of great selections, always made from the highest quality ingredients. Be sure to ask your server about daily specials and other notable menu selections. The staff at Prickly Pear are friendly and professional and will ensure that your dining experience is a pleasant one. Please stop in soon!
- 08/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
- 10/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 11/08/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 02/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 04/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Service was far from professional, when brought to the manager, nothing was done, we were not asked for drink refilss, they barely refilled the water. I used to love this place, but would not go here ever again. '
- 06/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.