The Rivers Bend Supper Club

792 Riverview Dr
Green Bay, WI 54303-6433

The Rivers Bend Supper Club is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great service & food!"
"Excellent service! Server went out if her way to make our evening special. Food was excellent & your old time supper club feel. Can't wait for our next visit. "
Cons
"Bar was slow service. Busy night. They needed more bartenders. "
Comments
"Try Friday night all you can eat or the best prime rib in town!! "
paulk101 photo

paulk101

Green Bay, WI
The Rivers Bend Supper Club 1.0

Bad MGMT

I have gone to the Rivers Bend many times over the last 30 years so I took my wife there for our 37th wedding anniversary and I was very disappointed with the food , especially the steaks. I ordered a NY Strip and as I was finishing my salad the waitress showed up telling me they were sold out, Well I settled for what I was told was a “Rib Eye” and my wife has a “Sirloin” and to my surprise the came out looking like the same cut of meat and the waitress explained to my wife that the fat on the edge of her steak showed the difference. … WHATTTTT?

We tried to call to complain the next day since the manager had left for the evening already at 8:30pm so we called 5 or 6 times over the next few days and when we couldn’t reach the Manager we asked for the owner and the person said their aren’t any owners just managers, that are rude and uncaring. I would say this place is a good place not to go to

Rib Eye

I have never seen a rectangle Rib Eye. The first one was ordered Medium rare and came out well done and the second was cooked right but had no taste to it

My wife had the sirloin and it looked like the same cut I had and the same problem with no flavor

billym photo

billym

Green Bay, WI
The Rivers Bend Supper Club 5.0

The Bend

rivers bend is re-open an the new number 920 434 5466
same great chef’s an staff an open under new management!!! Call today to book a table…

prime rib (all you can eat)

The Rivers Bend Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/02/2013 - A diner from Glendale Heights, IL tried it and liked it.
  • 08/09/2013 - A diner from Green Bay, WI tried it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Green Bay, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/09/2013 - A diner from Green Bay, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent service! Server went out if her way to make our evening special. Food was excellent & your old time supper club feel. Can't wait for our next visit. '
    Cons: 'Bar was slow service. Busy night. They needed more bartenders. '
    Comments: 'Try Friday night all you can eat or the best prime rib in town!! '
  • 02/05/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great service & food!'
  • 05/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
The Rivers Bend Supper Club is located near the cities of Allouez and Ashwaubenon.
People found this by searching for: Rivers Bend Supper Club Green Bay, Rivers Bend Supper Club Green Bay Wi, Rivers Bend Green Bay Menu, Rivers Bend Supper Club, Riversbend Supper Club, Rivers Bend, and Rivers Bend Supper Club Menu.