Call 2559 Pratum Ave.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Contemporary

The Saddle Room is a American, Lunch, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good sandwiches and salads"
"Terrible menu. My caprese salad was a mound of arugula with very little mozzarella and tomatoes. I felt like I was eating a mound of grass! Even a horse in a stable wouldn't have been satisfied. I had to ask for bread. I received rye bread with b"
Cons
"Entre's pricy"
"Terrible menu with escalated prices! "
Comments
"No lunch menus on holidays"
"Would not recommend this place. I will never return to Saddle Room."
FoodFenatic photo

FoodFenatic

Barrington, IL
The Saddle Room 5.0

My husband and I had a great time here with his...

My husband and I had a great time here with his daughter and her husband. The atmosphere was inviting, the staff very friendly and the food was really good.

It’s a little off the beaten path, but worth looking for. We will be going back soon!

Nader photo

Nader

Crystal Lake, IL
The Saddle Room 1.0

SADDLE ROOM SUCKS!

FOOD, FINE.

MANAGEMENT??? HELL NO!

Did I have a good experience at Saddle Room? HELL NO!

I cannot BELIEVE the audacity of the management team there, who I have come to know are the OWNERS of the restaurant!

DEGRADING their OWN employees RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR GUESTS?!!

WHO DOES THAT?!

If it weren’t for the GRACIOUS demeanor of our server, Sue or Susan (can’t remember which it was), WE WOULD HAVE GOT UP, THREW OUR DRINKS IN THE OWNERS FACE, AND WALKED OUT!

How DARE they speak to anyone, let alone their own employees, that way!

I will NEVER go back there again!

And I hope, that everyone reading this, The Saddle Room will lose ALL business!

Cuss words, and swearing going on behind the counters…. WE CAN HEAR YOU!

Management YELLING at their employees, telling them they are STUPID???

They should be GRATEFUL that they have workers like Sue/Susan to suck it up and work under those conditions!

SADDLE ROOM SUCKS!!!

Meat

FOOD, FINE.

MANAGEMENT??? HELL NO!

Did I have a good experience at Saddle Room? HELL NO!

DEGRADING their OWN employees RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR GUESTS?!!

WHO DOES THAT?!

How DARE they speak to anyone, let alone their own employees, that way!

I will NEVER go back there again!

And I hope, that everyone reading this, The Saddle Room will lose ALL business!

Cuss words, and swearing going on behind the counters…. WE CAN HEAR YOU!

Management YELLING at their employees, telling them they are STUPID???

SADDLE ROOM SUCKS!!!

American Takeout Parking

From OpenTable:

The Saddle Room offers an American Eclectic menu that changes with each season. Whether in one of our three dining rooms, lounge, wine bar, or track room, you are assured of a great experience. So relax and enjoy the upbeat atmosphere, friendly service, and most of all the unique Gastronomy!

Owner? Claim The Menu

The Saddle Room  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/03/2013 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Terrible menu. My caprese salad was a mound of arugula with very little mozzarella and tomatoes. I felt like I was eating a mound of grass! Even a horse in a stable wouldn't have been satisfied. I had to ask for bread. I received rye bread with b'
    Cons: 'Terrible menu with escalated prices! '
    Comments: 'Would not recommend this place. I will never return to Saddle Room.'
  • 04/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good sandwiches and salads'
    Cons: 'Entre's pricy'
    Comments: 'No lunch menus on holidays'
  • 09/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
The Saddle Room is located near the cities of Schaumburg.
People found this by searching for: The Saddle Room Hoffman Estates Il, Yelp Saddle Room Hoffman Estates, The Saddle Room Hoffman Estates Menu, Saddle Room Hoffman Estates, Saddle Club Hoffman Estates, Saddle Room Hoffman Estates Il, and The Saddle Room Hoffman Estates.