The Sardine Factory

Cuisine: Seafood, European, Contemporary

The Sardine Factory is a Seafood, European, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped more than 18%.

"Dom Perignon champagne, clam chowder, dining in the conservatory"
chucksmom photo

Modesto, CA

This past weekend my boyfriend and I went to the Sardine Factory. After walking the warf and seeing the chains and seemingly overpriced, pretentious restaurants we headed away from the main street and saw the Sardine Factory. I love a great meal and service and he loves a great price. We were both won over. We didn’t have reservations so we sat in the lounge. Here is where I thought the service would suffer, but it did not. Our server was attentive and pleasant and the atmosphere was kinda old steakhouse. They have two pri fix menus. One a four course for $15.95 and the second a three course for $19.95. They also had excellent cocktails for $5.95. I had a Key Lime Martini and my boyfriend a Lemon Drop, both were tasty. The food was hot, vegitables fress and my petit filet was cooked to perfection. They have a pretty good wine list, which was reasonably priced as well. Very happy we didn’t take the time to go to the hotel, change and go back out searching for a place to dne. This was the perfect place to “happen upon.”

Petit Filet /

Perfectly prepared petit filet served with mashed potatoes. We started with the the Monterey Mushrooms, which had a crab stuffing that was light and creamy, but not too mushy. I had the abalone bisque, which was AWESOME (no chewy abalone here). My boyfriend’s entree was Prawns & Pasta Campagnola, which he devoured. We were so satisfied, the neither of us could eat his final course of Sorbet, but we’ll try next time.

Seafood European Contemporary

The Sardine Factory  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/14/2013 - A diner from Marina, CA tried it.
  • 08/03/2015 - A diner from San Pablo, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Dom Perignon champagne, clam chowder, dining in the conservatory'
The Sardine Factory is located near the cities of Del Rey Oaks, Cannery Row, Pacific Grove, Seaside, and Pacific.
People found this by searching for: The Sardine Factory Monterey, Sardinfactoru.Com, The Sardine Factory Menu, Sardine Factory Restaurant Menu, Cournt Menu Sardine Factory Resturant, Sardine Factory Menu, Sardine Factory Restaurant Review In Monterey Ca, and Reviews Of The Sardine Factory Monterray.