The Teeter House

602-252-4682

622 E Adams St ( )

Phoenix, AZ 85004

Neighborhoods: Downtown Phoenix

Tags: British, Good for groups, Takeout, Parking, Outdoor seating, Dinner, Tapas, Asian, Tea, and Desserts

From OpenTable:

Refined Asian-style teahouse by day, funky izakaya by night: Nobuo at Teeter House reflects the fascinating duality of Nobuo Fukuda.

The setting — a turn-of-the-century, wood-floored bungalow, awash in earth tones — emulates the relaxed intimacy of Japan’s izakaya, where friends and business associates gather to eat Japanese-style tapas, drink beer and have fun. Nobuo elevates the custom while staying true to its low brow roots, offering rustic Japanese classics with modern American inflections.

During the day, a short lunch menu is offered, as are exotic, aromatic teas, meant to be sipped and savored over quiet conversation.

In the evening, Nobuo creates"5-Star" cuisine, bringing a Western sensibility to Japanese sushi traditions while combining seasonal ingredients in exciting, inventive ways.

If we can assist you in any way, we welcome your phone calls!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for The Teeter House

Editorial Review by Gayot »

The Teeter House

a good place for a breath

Big city is always surrounded by Starbucks where you can order the coffee but can never really taste it. Teeter House is a really nice place that you will have a brand new experience. It is famous for its tea, but I am just not a tea people. Every time I am there I order a hand-made coffee and a small sandwich. That feels so relaxed and sweet when I am holding the magazine in my hands and listening to the music from the live band. That is life. If I have to pick a drawback for the Teeter House I would say that the waitress it kind of too hot and I find it hard to concentrate on my magazine. lol

People found this by searching for: Teeter House Reviews, The Teeter House Phoenix, Nobuo Teeter House Phoenix, Pizza Bianco In Downtown Phoenix, The Teeter House In Phoenix, The Teeter House, and Teeter Cafe. Phoenix.

Nearby Restaurants