Call 204 E Main Street
Lock Haven, PA 17745

Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Hot Dogs

The Texas is a American, Barbecue, and Hot Dogs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jjcb58 photo

jjcb58

Lock Haven, PA
The Texas 5.0

Landmark Delight

A Main Street institution for over 75 years, the Texas restaurant has turned itself into a non-smoking diner. Crisp, clean decor with friendly wait staff, the Texas is famous for its Texas style hot dogs. To eat one is to become addicted. Home made fries with a variety of toppings is another family favorite. Dress is casual and so is the atmosphere. It is where folks in town come to meet and greet.
Next to the outstanding Texas dog, my all time favorite dish is the Texas steak salad.

Steak Salad

This is the ultimate steak salad experience. It’s loaded with crisp vegetables, olives, feta, fries, red onions and lots of steak. What I liked best was the greek style dressing.

The Texas 3.0
April 10, 2009

I say I say I say, them growler dogs are sumpem else!!

Weh doggy! I wouldn't mind marryin the hole staf. Specially the kitchen folk. Weather your havin breakfast any-time of the day or if your tryin to impress a special lady the smells, the smells are sumpin to look forward. Nascar season here…
The Texas 3.0
March 21, 2009

Growl for a growler

Loved the atmosphere, food was delicious, could have been better presented on plate.... We were waited on in a fast manner, waitress was very friendly and ,made our dinning experience pleasant..... We made another trip to the Texas, and…

American Downtown Lock Haven Barbecue

The Texas  Restaurant Reviews

The Texas is located near the cities of Castanea, Flemington, and Mill Hall.
People found this by searching for: Menu Texas Restaurant Lock Haven Pa, Picture Of The Texas Restaurant In Lock Haven, Pa., The Texis, Home Of The Growler, Lock Haven Pa, Texas Lock Haven, Steak Houses Near 17745, Texas Restaurant Lock Haven Pa, The Texas Lock Haven, and The Texas Menu Lock Haven Pa.