The Tin Rooster

2.0 rating over 1 review

800-771-7711

5218 Patrick Road ( )

Verona, NY 13478

Description: The Tin Rooster is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: American, NY, Reservations, and Poor Management

Reviews for The Tin Rooster

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by mfitz56
The Tin Rooster

2.0

French Fry Fiasco

Four of us went to the Tin Rooster Friday 11/22 for dinner and drinks. 8PM
My wife ordered chicken and salt potatoes. My son’s fiancée ordered a salad without onions.
The meals were served with French fries and onions. My wife told the server that she had ordered salt potatoes, not French fries. The server brought over the potatoes. We figured that was the end. Within a couple of minutes the server appeared and told my wife to put the fries on a separate plate- she had to take them back. She was curious and asked why. The restaurant manager came over and told her that people order items and then try not to pay for them by insisting they did not order the item. He also stated that “he had to account for every item”… The dinner and drinks were over $100. No one was worried about French fries.
My wife assured him it wasn’t her intention, but the restaurant manager wouldn’t listen and kept lecturing her. He finally asked what he could do to make it up and I asked him to leave. That he was ruining our dinner. He replied that it was “his restaurant” and that I couldn’t make him leave. He’s a self absorbed individual lacking any maturity and is over his head.
Later on, while the band was playing we were asked to move to another table. We did. Not sure why, the table wasn’t cleaned off and nobody else sat down.
My son’s fiancée didn’t say anything about the onions. She was afraid they’d make her pick them out of her salad.
The entertainment was very good.
Waitress good.
Won’t go back until the restaurant manager is gone.

People found this by searching for: Tin Roof At Turning Stone, Tin Rooster Menu At Turning Stone, The Tin Rooster, Red Rooster Restaurant New Vernon, Turning Stone Tin Rooster Menu, Tin Rooster Menu, Tin Rooster Turning Stone, and Tin Rooster Turning Stone Menu.

Wild Flowers at Turning Stone

Link to The Tin Rooster

The Tin Rooster  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  88%  Food:  87%  Service:  75%  Ambiance:  75%
Cons
  •  "Salt potatos not cooked enough"
  •  "the beans and one kind of ribs wasnt great but the rest was awesome "