The Tomato Palace

10221 Wincopin Cir
Columbia, MD 21044-3423

Cuisine: Italian, Subs, Sandwiches

The Tomato Palace is a Italian, Subs, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

iamwil photo

iamwil

Darien, IL
The Tomato Palace 5.0

Aroma not found elsewhere

Despite the cheesy decor or cartoony tomatoes around the walls, the dishes served here are very good. To me, the hardest part about cooking is getting the right aroma into the food—that second wind of taste and smell.

Tomato Palace does a good job of packing in aroma, and I would recommend it for a nice lunch place also. The water’s always full with a pitcher of water that they leave at your table. The only downside is that their food doesn’t make for very good leftovers.

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD
The Tomato Palace 2.0

?????

We went again last night and I am sad to say I wasn’t as impressed last night. The bread and garlic knots were still very good along with the service and atmosphere. However, our food wasn’t as good.

I ordered one of the specials called Grilled Asparagus Pasta ($14.95) which on paper sounded great with chicken, garlic, smoked tomatoes, grilled asparagus, grilled red onions with penne pasta and white wine sauce and drizzled with a balsamic vinegar sauce. However when I got it and took my first few bites I was note impressed. Overall, it was very flavorless (both the sauce and the chicken especially). I asked for more of the balsamic vinegar sauce which helped some. However, the smoked tomatoes and grilled red onions were very flavorful but they got lost when you mixed it all together. The asparagus was not the best also. Some of it was good but most of mine was very thick and stalky (if its to thick is not good at all).

My husband got the Chicken Rigatoni and was also disappointed- he wished he had order his staple of Chicken Parm. He ate less then myself.

This experience makes me skeptical about going back.

Chicken Rigatoni

Grilled Asparagus Pasta

The Tomato Palace 5.0

Italian OpenTable Good for groups
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

The atmosphere is casual and fun, with colorful graphics enlivening the walls and menus. Seating is ample for families; and the whimsical tomato chairs by furniture maker Peter Danko are always a favorite. In warm weather there are 50 seats beneath the arbor for outdoor dining by the lake.

Owner? Claim The Menu

iamwil

Darien, IL

The Tomato Palace  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
The Tomato Palace is located near the cities of Spring Hill, Ilchester, Ellicott City, and Orella.
People found this by searching for: Tomato Palace Columbia Menu, Tomato Palace Menu, Tomato Palacecolumbia Md Menu, Tomato Palace Columbia Md Menu, Tomato Palace Nutrition, Tomato Palace Columbia Maryland Menu, Tomato Palace Columbia Md, Tomato Palace, and Tomato Palace Columbia.