1.0 rating over 1 review

832-644-9067

23918 Highway 59 N ( Between Northpark Plaza Dr and Northpines Dr )

Kingwood, TX 77339-1534

Neighborhoods: Kingwood

Description: The Union Kitchen is a American, Wines, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Wines, High-end, Kingwood, Traditional, Reservations, OpenTable, Atascocita, Humble, and Fine Dining
  • 1 dish entered by diners at The Union Kitchen

From OpenTable:

The Union Kitchen serves Global Cuisine with Southern Hospitality. Full Bar Service, Outdoor Dining, Banquet Rooms and High Definition Televisions.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for The Union Kitchen

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by dash1
The Union Kitchen

I left hungry and disappointed

I was very disappointed after seeing how beautiful the place was, I was expecting really fantastic food. My service was okay. It did take an extra long time to get my food and the portions were appalling. I had ordered a salad with chicken and the chicken was awful the salad part tasted good but it was so small I was done after four bites! Wendy’s serves a hardier salad, with better tasting chicken. The wine menu looked good, although you would not be able to set your glass down because they have these “Padded” table cloths its like trying to balance your wine glass on a pillow! I will not be back.

Pecan encrusted chicken salad

The chicken was large but the crust was just uneatable, I picked it off one end and I only ate 2 bites of the chicken. The salad tasted nice but they gave me so little. I ordered it from the “Salad Entre” section of the menu so I expected to get a large salad with the chicken cut up on top. What I got was a huge piece of bad tasting chicken with a garnish of salad on the side. The people I was with also had the same complaint on the portions. My husbands burger actually made him sick.

The Union Kitchen is located near the cities of Humble.
People found this by searching for: Union Station Restaurant Kingwood Tx, The Union Kitchen Kingwood Tx Reviews, Union Restaurant Kingwood Texas, The Union Kitchen Kingwood, Union Kitchen Kingwood, Union Kitchen In Kingwood, Union Restaurant Kingwood Tx, and Union Station Kingwood.

Cafe Du Bois
The Tasting Room

Nearby Restaurants

Link to The Union Kitchen

The Union Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "The ravioli was amazing"
  •  "Amazing food! Amazing staff!"
Cons
  •  "The steak was not good but expensive"
  •  "None"
Comments
  •  "You must book. The chances of walk in and getting a table are virtually nil"