The Union Kitchen

23918 Highway 59 N
Kingwood, TX 77339-1534
(Between Northpark Plaza Dr and Northpines Dr)

Neighborhoods: Kingwood
Cuisine: American, Wines, Traditional

The Union Kitchen is a American, Wines, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best burger I have ever had. Loved the Lobster grilled cheese"
"The ravioli was amazing"
"Amazing food! Amazing staff!"
Cons
"Everything was perfect"
"The steak was not good but expensive"
Comments
"You must book. The chances of walk in and getting a table are virtually nil"
PDM photo

PDM

Kingwood, TX
The Union Kitchen 1.0

Won't go back

Extremely slow service. Grilled chicken salad left me hungry. Atmosphere nice but that’s all.

Grilled chicken salad

I left still hungry. They should at least serve bread.

dash1 photo

dash1

Houston, TX
The Union Kitchen 1.0

I left hungry and disappointed

I was very disappointed after seeing how beautiful the place was, I was expecting really fantastic food. My service was okay. It did take an extra long time to get my food and the portions were appalling. I had ordered a salad with chicken and the chicken was awful the salad part tasted good but it was so small I was done after four bites! Wendy’s serves a hardier salad, with better tasting chicken. The wine menu looked good, although you would not be able to set your glass down because they have these “Padded” table cloths its like trying to balance your wine glass on a pillow! I will not be back.

Pecan encrusted chicken salad

The chicken was large but the crust was just uneatable, I picked it off one end and I only ate 2 bites of the chicken. The salad tasted nice but they gave me so little. I ordered it from the “Salad Entre” section of the menu so I expected to get a large salad with the chicken cut up on top. What I got was a huge piece of bad tasting chicken with a garnish of salad on the side. The people I was with also had the same complaint on the portions. My husbands burger actually made him sick.

American Wines High-end

From OpenTable:

The Union Kitchen serves Global Cuisine with Southern Hospitality. Full Bar Service, Outdoor Dining, Banquet Rooms and High Definition Televisions.

Owner? Claim The Menu

The Union Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/05/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Amazing food! Amazing staff!'
    Cons: 'None'
  • 12/12/2013 - A diner from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/09/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/26/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/05/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The ravioli was amazing'
    Cons: 'The steak was not good but expensive'
    Comments: 'You must book. The chances of walk in and getting a table are virtually nil'
  • 08/14/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best burger I have ever had. Loved the Lobster grilled cheese'
    Cons: 'Everything was perfect'
  • 10/10/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/16/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 05/12/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/23/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/02/2015 - A diner from Humble, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/19/2015 - A diner from Humble, TX tried it.
Russo's New York Pizzeria

Pizza in West Houston

Cold Stone Creamery

Fast Food in Far Northeast

The Union Kitchen is located near the cities of Humble.
People found this by searching for: Union Restaurant Kingwood Tx, Union Station Restaurant Kingwood Tx, Union Kitchen Kingwood, The Union Kitchen Kingwood, Union Kitchen Kingwood Reservations, Union Kitchen In Kingwood, and Union Station Kingwood.