Call 2622 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60614-1523
Neighborhoods: Lincoln Park

Cuisine: Hot Dogs, Fast Food, Late Night

The Wiener's Circle is a Hot Dogs, Fast Food, and Late Night restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

mrfoxxy photo

mrfoxxy

Burlington, ON
The Wiener's Circle 5.0

Feel like some late nite fun?

Want some fun after the bar scene around 2am? then this is the place to go!! I wish I could order all my meals this way. A good way to relive stress, just yell your order in the most profane way you can.And of course end it with BITCH!!!!! Best fun i’ve had in Chicago… P.S. dont order anything with cheese in it, it sucks large..

cheese burger

cheese sauce was disgusting.

justin photo

justin

The Wiener's Circle 2.0

For those with a strong stomach....

If you think you can stomach the colorful comments from the staff and the not-the-cleanest location, then you definitely got to check out wiener’s circle (and you should do it around 2am). If you happen to witness someone ordering the milkshake you’ll understand.

Food isn’t that great. Standard late night fare – greasy and unhealthy. But you don’t go to a place like this for health reasons right?

tulips500 photo

tulips500

The Wiener's Circle 2.0

2AM drunken revelry pitstop

the food isn’t anything to rave about (altho at 2AM in the morning, anything will taste good), but watch out for the service! it’s an unforgettable way to end a nite of drunken debauchery or clubbing. my 1st time there, my friend got called an EWOK (he’s kinda hairy), and i was blinded/traumatized/flashed by some big boobies…twice! expect some lip service from the not-so-shy counter staff when ordering. weiner’s circle is a must-try for any post-drinking nite closeout.

ericatmeow photo

ericatmeow

Madison, WI

Wieners with Attitude

Best for late night drunk food…expect the counter service to give you an ear-full!

JDogg photo

JDogg

Sunnyvale, CA
The Wiener's Circle 4.0

Crazy hot dogs

A hot dog, with a bright neon green relish, mustard, grilled onions, two pickle wedges, 3 tomato slices, seasonings, and celery salt. The thing is a meal in and of itself.

bob photo

bob

Kansas City, MO

A Chicago Staple

I recommend ordering the Chocolate Milkshake. I like mine extra thick with lots of shake.

The Wiener's Circle 3.0
March 9, 2010

Interested viewer

I've live n chicago all my & I hadn't heasrd of the weiner circle until I seen. It on the travel chanel which intrigue me to pay a visit. I'll definetly blog once I have visited..
The Wiener's Circle 4.0
March 5, 2010

Cool Place

This is a no-pretenses type of restaurant. You have to know how to jostle a bit and don't be shy about shouting your order when you see the staff look at you or else you'll be waiting for some time. But even if you have to wait, the hot…
The Wiener's Circle 3.0
November 30, 2009

tv review

im going to give them a try this weekend I from chicago and never heard of this place I saw it on tv I'll blog again once I had the food

Hot Dogs Fast Food Late Night
Tips
  • The Wiener's Circle has no restrooms--and thus no place to wash your hands--so grab a lot of napkins.
  • Customers can park for free in the restaurant's lot, which fits about 10 cars.
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 04:00AM

0 useful

HungryCharlie

Lebanon, NJ

The Wiener's Circle  Restaurant Reviews

The Wiener's Circle is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Wiener Circle Menu, The Wiener Circle Menu, The Wiener's Circle Menu, The Weiner Circle, Wiener Circle Chicago Menu, Weiner Circle Menu, Chicago Boobs Milkshake, Wiener's Circle Menu, and Weiner Circle Chicago Menu.