732-892-1555

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off »
Image-5836378-10451612
Description: Theresa'a South is a Italian, American, and Contemporary Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Creative Cooking, Italian, Good for groups, American, OpenTable, Reservations, and Contemporary Italian
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Theresa'a South

From OpenTable:

Creative Cooking at the Jersey Shore! With homemade pastas and a variety of unique entrees from different cuisines, there'll be something to please everyone on the menu.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Theresa'a South

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by izunia

Outstanding

The staff was friendly and the service was superb. We were seated almost immediately and were served in sufficient time. The decor was lovely.

Eggplant Pancake

OMG this appetiser was delicious, delicious and delicious. The sauce was soooooo tasty I wanted more. My main meal was short ribs, which was so tender you didn’t need a knife. Overall the food was excellent. We went with a party of 6 and everyone at my table enjoyed their dish. What a pleasure to go out and have great food and great service.

Fresh & Delicious Creative Cooking

On our recent family vacation to Bay Head area beaches, NJ we stumbled onto this gem of a restaurant. From the minute we walked in to the minute we left, the whole experience was absolutely fantastic! We got to the restaurant a bit late only to realize that it was a byob place and we came unprepared. Disappointed by our incompetence, we were ready to walk out when the owner gave us a bottle of Reserve Wine on the house. That turned the whole night around and I am so happy that we stayed and had dinner there. We each ordered appetizers followed by an entree which we were going to split since we wanted to be light on our feet for dancing later that night. I ordered the beef carpaccio which was outrageous. The beef was the perfect temperature, sliced not too thinly but just right and it literarly melted in you mouth. The carpaccio was served with arugula salad, capers, a light lemon vinegarette and topped off with crispy onion which balanced the dish off by giving it a lil crunch. My husband ordered the yellowfin tuna tartar which came with a creamy but lightly chuncy avocado salad. The tuna was freshand delicious. Needless to say we cleaned our plates and I had to stop my husband from licking the plates. After our appetizers, the young and very pleasant waitress asked if we still wanted to have the entree since we did mention that we wanted to stay light. It was very nice and throughtfull of her not to force us to have the entree and to tell the truth, we were pleasantly surprised that she was so kind to ask which later reflected in our tip. We opted to skip the entree and ordered the creme brule and tiramisu. Once again, I cleaned my entire creme brule which was perfect and we took half the tiramisu home. Our bill was very low and we couldn’t stop raving about how great our meal was and when we can go back again. Eventhough we live an hour away, we are looking forward to ditching the kids and making a get away to our new favorite, chic and sunny Theresa’a South. Great service, beautiful place, and fantastic food! Loved it….

beef carpaccio

Great….Loved every lil bit of it….

Theresa'a South is located near the cities of Point Pleasant Boro, Point Pleasant, Pt Pleasant, Point Pleasant Beach, and Pt Pleasant Beach.
People found this by searching for: Theresa's South Restaurant Bay Head Nj, Theresa's South Bayhead Nj, Theresa's South Bayhead Nj Menu, Theresa South Bayhead Nj, Teresa's South Bayhead, Teresa's South Bay Head Nj Other Restaurant Location, and Theresa's South.

Link to Theresa'a South