253-862-9908

18313 Old Sumner Buckley Hwy ( )

Bonney Lake, WA 98390-7108

Description: Thian Thai Restraunt is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Thai and Food Poisoning
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Thian Thai Restraunt
  • 4 users want to eat at Thian Thai Restraunt

Reviews for Thian Thai Restraunt

2.0

You're not wanted as a consumer

I have been a long time customer until they started using stryrofoam. When I asked to have my rice put in a plastic container for the rice, she was terribly offended and charged me .50 cents. When I picked up the food, I was told never to come back again. I used to go there all the time on my way to work nights and that’s how they treat a loyal costumer? They’re willing to lose business over a styrofoam container, because it’s cheaper. They would make a lot more money from my business than holding onto their plastic containers, but whatever!
There’s some old guy that owns the place and he is also extremely unpleasant. I think she’s some kind of mail order bride that he locks behind the counter to crank out the food.
It’s not that the food there is all that great, but it’s the only Thai place in Buckley and Bonneylake and they kind of take advantage of that fact.

Food Poisoning.

My family usually eats here once or twice a month. Today we went in and got our usual, I got the CHICKEN pad thai, and my mom had CHICKEN penang. My dad and sister both had pork or beef in their foods. Somehow, my mom and I are the only ones with FOOD POISONING tonight! Needless to say, we will NEVER return to Thian Thai.

Chicken Pad Thai

Something is wrong in the chicken here. Either undercooked or what but my mother and I both had chicken in our meals and suffered from food poisoning tonight.

3.0

Authentic? Where's the bok choy?

For a restaurant that claims to be non-Americanized I have to ask why do they use American broccoli? Thian should replace the American broccoli with baby bok choy for a more authentic Asian taste. I have had better fresh spring rolls..a little cilantro would add some flavor. The interior decorations have improved over the years but the service style is purely American – for an authentic style portions should be large and served family style so many dishes can be ordered…that’s the Asian way! The food is fresh and healthy but cleary lacks that distinct authentic Aisan flavor. Customer service has always been pleasant at Thian’s, but the advertising for non-Americanized Thai food is misleading.

Thai BBQ Chicken

This is family favorite but I would like to see more authentic Asian vegetables with the dishes. The broccoli and carrots are too Americanized.

The Best in the South End

This is the best Thai food I have found in Bonney Lake. The food is always excellent at reasonable prices.The owner is always there and the rest of the staff is very frendly. Love this place!

-1 0

the best thai food we have ever had

Thsi is the only resturant that we keep going back to in the four years we’ve been together. It is amazing their curry is out of this world the panang especially everything we have tried has been outstanding. My husband being a professionally trained cook shares my views on this, if that tells anyone anything. My advice if you like thai food then you would be crazy not to enjoy the food here. The service is excellant and the food is consistantly amazing this is a must try!!!!!!

Panang curry

amazing! This dish is a spicy penutty curry dish that is simply out of this world. they will make it as spicy as you wish and if you like spicy this dish is out of this world!! cant get enough of it!

Healthy and gvery good

I have lived in the area for almost 3 years. I started going to Thian Thai once or twice per week. The staff is very friendly and the food is excellent. I am a health nut, and I love the food. You cannot go wrong by stopping here. What is so great about this place is that it is very close to my home.

Cashew Chicken

January 1, 2007

Best Thai in the Sumner/Bonney Lake/Buckley Area

Wide variety of authentic Thai dishes flreshly prepared and spiced to perfection at very reasonable prices. Great for dining in or take-out. They are also very proud of their coffees (which they roast on site). The service was quick and…

Thian Thai Restraunt is located near the cities of Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Thian Thai Bonney Lake, Thai Food In Bonney Lake Wa, Thian Tai, Bonney Lake Thai, Thain Thai Bonney Lake, Thian Thai, Thian Thai Bonney Lake Menu, Thai In Bonney Lake, and Thain Thai.

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Dickey's Bonney Lake
Papa John's Pizza
Domino's Pizza
Mr. Jalapenos

Link to Thian Thai Restraunt

Thian Thai Restraunt  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Always good & fresh. Also gluten free options!"
  •  "Wonderful food, good prices and the service is always great!"
  •  "Good food, good service. "
  •  "Drive thru...love it! Great food"
  •  "Great pad thai"
  •  "Atmosphere, Decor, Food Quality, and Food Presentation."
Cons
  •  "Very small, but quaint."
  •  "None"
Comments
  •  "They have great selection of gluten-free menu options!"
  •  "Best Thai food I've had anywhere. If you don't like spicy make sure you order 0 or 1 for spice rating, otherwise 2-5 have some good heat."