334-671-9464

824 S Oates St ( )

Dothan, AL 36301

Description: Things N Wings is a American and Family Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.
Tags: American and Family Dining
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Things N Wings

Reviews for Things N Wings

Terrible food at Westgate Parkway Things and Wings

Place had no straws. I do not drink from glasses. Had no coffee. Was a cool day out. Fork had dried old food on it. See why I do not drink from glasses?!

chicken nachos

Worst nachos I have ever tried to eat! Cold. Cheese not melted, chicken cold, 3/4 of chips were bare of topping. Ate 4 bites and sent them to the garbage via the waitress. Told her they were bad enough to make you gag. Told her to tell the manager. Came back asking what was wrong with food. You would have at least thought they would reduce the price to half. Made no difference to management that the food was deemed terrible. Asked for a straw and they had none. Asked for coffee and they had none. Opened the silverware and the fork was covered with old food. Wanted to ask if they had no hot water either! This was the eatery on Westgate Parkway. Stay clear of this place. Gave this place one star only because leaving it blank would not be accepted.

Add/Show Comments (2)

Always Good

I can always count on a good meal from any of the 4 locations. I enjoy the choices of entrees. The burgers are my favorite.

Burgers

Consistantly great.

BAD SERVICE

I went to this location twice. First time I ordered 15 wings and wanted a certain sauce wtih it. They informed me it was Ranch only that came with them. Yet they show a list of different sauces. I got the one i wanted but they had to ask for permission. CRAZY. im paying for it.

Second time I went with someone else and we had 2 waitresses and one running both cash reg and waiting. Now I asked for steak sauce with my hamburger steak, I finished my steak before it showed up. Then we never were asked if we wanted more water to drink until we finished our meal. When we told her were done eating now, she should have said “Im Sorry” but instead she wanted to tell us how she was running both stations yet it was her and two other girls as well. Went to Pizza Hut and they had one girl running the lunch floor and she was on top of it and so very friendly… I read the review for the westgate things and wings but this one on oates is no different… never again

March 17, 2007

Good food for the bucks!

My daughter and I went here a couple of times. We've enjoyed the corn nuggets and the big salad's. They have a large variety of food to choose from and the price isn't bad for the amount you receive. It gets a little busy around…

People found this by searching for: Things & Wings Dothan Al, Things And Wings In Dothan, Alabama, Things And Wings Dothan Alabama, Wings And Things Dothan Al, Things N Wings Dothan Al, Things And Wings Dothan Al Menu, Things And Wings Dothan Al, and Things N Wings Dothan.

Olive Garden
Five Guys
Simple Simon Pizza
Cold Stone
Jake's Bar and Grill

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Things N Wings

Things N Wings  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  97%  Food:  95%  Service:  81%  Ambiance:  64%
Pros
  •  "Great food, family friendly atmosphere"
  •  "None"
Comments
  •  "HONEY BBQ WINGS!!!!! Mmmm GooD!"