Tin Fu Restaurant

AndreaW photo

AndreaW

Hayward, CA
Tin Fu Restaurant 5.0

Great for the belly, easy on the wallet!

If I’m not eating here, then I’m eating leftovers from here because I tend to order too much and the portions are HUGE. I usually eat dinner here at least once a week, but I suspect my parents go as many as 3 times each week. Honestly, eating at Tin Fu isn’t much more expensive than cooking at home—and they do it so much better! We’ve been regulars here since it opened several years ago, and we order without even looking at the menu! I’m not sure how if all of our favorites are even on the menu: scrambled egg with shrimp, seaweed soup, corn and chicken soup, dried fried ribs, bittermelon w/ beef (my dad and husband eat it, not me), mapo tofu, jiajiang mien (spicy noodles), BBQ chicken with broccoli. The menu is somewhat Americanized (no feet or tripe or anything like that) and you’ll see mostly non-Chinese clientele here, but it makes my hungry, food and value-loving family quite happy.

Of course, being such regulars, we’re treated like family here. But I do notice that all customers are given friendly and efficient service.

Asian Parking Lunch

Tin Fu Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/08/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/05/2013 - A diner from Hayward, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/02/2013 - A diner from Castro Valley, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/20/2013 - A diner from Hayward, CA tried it.
  • 06/17/2013 - A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 06/18/2013 - A diner from Hayward, CA tried it.
  • 07/19/2013 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/20/2013 - A diner from Castro Valley, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/29/2013 - A diner from Alameda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Fremont, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Tin Fu Restaurant

Asian in Harder-Tennyson

Yummy Restaurant

Chinese in Tennyson-Alquire

Tin Fu Restaurant is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Tin Fu Chinese Restaurant Hayward, Tin Fu Restaurant Menu, Tin Fu Menu Hayward Ca, Tin Fu Menu, Tin Fu Menu Hayward, Tin Fu Restaurant, Tin Fu Restaurant Hayward, and Tin Fu Hayward Menu.