Tin Fu Restaurant

510-887-2398

448 W Harder Rd ( )

Hayward, CA 94544-2130

Neighborhoods: Harder - Tennyson

Tags: Asian, Parking, Lunch, Soups, Vegetarian, Seafood, Chicken, Healthy, Dinner, and Takeout
  • 1 user loves Tin Fu Restaurant

Reviews for Tin Fu Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by AndreaW
Tin Fu Restaurant

Great for the belly, easy on the wallet!

If I’m not eating here, then I’m eating leftovers from here because I tend to order too much and the portions are HUGE. I usually eat dinner here at least once a week, but I suspect my parents go as many as 3 times each week. Honestly, eating at Tin Fu isn’t much more expensive than cooking at home—and they do it so much better! We’ve been regulars here since it opened several years ago, and we order without even looking at the menu! I’m not sure how if all of our favorites are even on the menu: scrambled egg with shrimp, seaweed soup, corn and chicken soup, dried fried ribs, bittermelon w/ beef (my dad and husband eat it, not me), mapo tofu, jiajiang mien (spicy noodles), BBQ chicken with broccoli. The menu is somewhat Americanized (no feet or tripe or anything like that) and you’ll see mostly non-Chinese clientele here, but it makes my hungry, food and value-loving family quite happy.

Of course, being such regulars, we’re treated like family here. But I do notice that all customers are given friendly and efficient service.

Tin Fu Restaurant is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Tin Foo Restaurant, Tin Fu Restaurant Hayward Ca, Tin Fu Restaurant Hayward, Tin Fu Menu, Tin Fu Restaurant Menu, Tin Fu Menu Hayward, Tin Fu Hayward Menu, Tin Fu Restaurant, and Tinfu.

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by AndreaW

Note: I'm either eating here or eating leftovers from here.

Dishes: Scrambled egg with shrimp, jiajiang mien, mapo tofu, dried fried ribs

Nearby Restaurants

Shanghai Restaurant

Asian in Harder-Tennyson

Link to Tin Fu Restaurant

Tin Fu Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%