Tin Lizzy

4.8 rating over 1 review

724-539-9170

259 Main St ( )

Youngstown, PA 15696

Description: Tin Lizzy is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.

• First reviewed by shweezy
Tin Lizzy

3.0

Loved it/ Hated it

I entered this, what seems to be four story building through the front entrance on the street. I went down a short hallway and ended up in a quaint and sweet, SMALL restaurant. I was seated fairly quickly. The waitress, though very nice, seemed a bit careless. We looked at our menus which offered some very interesting meals, but not enough of them. We started with a Mexican quesidilla (there were four other kinds to choose from !). I ordered an extra sauce, which I’m not sure if the waitress or the kitchen forgot, but I never did get it. Our meals were delightful however! Once finished, we decided to investigate. We asked the waitress about the bars in the building, and she directed us either upstairs, or to the one directly off from the restaurant. We ventured upstairs first. It was a throwback to a 1940’s style joint. I was delighted! The service, however, left a lot to be desired, and I paid $8.00 for a Stoli martini. Now, I’m not cheap (I had just spent $85 for two in the restaurant) but $8.00 for Stoli’s? Wow! We headed downstairs after that and grabbed 2 seats at that bar. It was nice, laid-back, average-priced. The bartender was a bit dry, but it was an improvement from upstairs. We checked the place out. The decorating was eclectic, which I really liked. We were about to leave, when my companion decided to get cigarettes. We asked if they sold them, and the girl directed us to them. We get to the cigarette machine, and notice a door. We, then notice three people open up this door, and head downstairs, drinks in hand. So, curiosity killed us and we had to see what was up! We walked into a basement, booming with energy and music. It wasn’t what I would call packed, but the patrons there looked to be having a great time. I spied the pool table, and put my name up. Well, what else could we do but have another drink? So, up to the bar we went, and this spunky little barmaid made her way to us, rather quickly considering she had a full bar. We played some pool with who obviously were the “locals” and felt right at home. Unfortunately, we were running late and had to make it home to relieve the sitter, but I will definately go back (downstairs that is)! I just don’t get why the waitress hadn’t mentioned the lower bar in the first place?

Lamb Lollipops

Delicious!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Tin Lizzy is located near the cities of Hostetter, Whitney, Loyalhanna, Latrobe, and Mcchesneytown Loyalhanna.
People found this by searching for: Jaffrey Restaurant Hotels In Youngwood Pa, Jaffrey's Youngstown Pa, Tin Lizzy Restaurant Youngstown Pa, Tin Lizzy Latrobe, Tin Lizzy Restaurant, Tin Lizzy Youngstown Pa, Tin Lizzy Youngstown, and Jaffrey's Restaurant Youngstown Pa.

Link to Tin Lizzy

Tin Lizzy  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  71%  Ambiance:  100%