Tiny's Restaurant

978-772-2917

2 Groton School Rd ( )

Ayer, MA 01432-1008

Description: Tiny's Restaurant is a Breakfast, Catering, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Breakfast, Takeout, Parking, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Coffee, Burgers, Cafe, and Diner
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Tiny's Restaurant

Reviews for Tiny's Restaurant

Tiny's Restaurant

4.0

Typical but Very Good Diner

If you’re looking for a fancy “brunch experience” this isn’t it. Tiny’s offers a basic selection of breakfast and lunch choices that are long on flavor but short on adventure. That’s not to say there’s anything wrong with the food, atmosphere or the service – all of the above are just fine. There’s just not much to set Tiny’s apart from just about any other small town breakfast and lunch place you might encounter.

The service here is stellar and our dishes, along with those of other diners we observed, were presented promptly. We spent a long time lingering over coffee and conversation in a corner table and had time to observe a number of tables turn over. This is a very busy place! Our visit was on a rainy Friday morning….I can’t imagine what it’s like on a weekend

Breakfast is served until 11:30. Credit cards are accepted.

Eggs + times 2

My companion and I each opted for two eggs (mine-over easy, his- scrambled), breakfast meat (mine-crispy bacon, his-sausage links), toast (mine-English muffin, his-wheat) and potatoes. Everything was cooked to perfection and served very quickly. My only complaint – and it’s one of personal preference – is that the potatoes served at breakfast aren’t home fries or hasbrowns, but steak fries. I find this an odd choice and would prefer something closer to homemade. We also each had coffee which was frequently and cheerfully refilled.

July 9, 2008

good food arrogant management

went to tiny's for years cause the food is good and prices reasonable.very popular place.however,stopped going because management(family owners) not friendly to all, and has an attitude\r toward certain customers,that your lucky to be…

February 7, 2008

Heaven Haddock

We spent Thanksgiving in Ayer with my wife's uncle this past year. The day we arrived at Logan Internationl Airport, my wife's uncle said asked us what we would like for dinner. We all said seafood. After getting settled in, we then went…

Tiny's Restaurant is located near the cities of Devenscrest, Devens, Fort Devens, and Shirley Center.
People found this by searching for: Tiny Restaurant Ayer Ma Menu, Tinys Ayer, Tiny Restaurant Ayer Ma, Tiny's Restaurant Ayer Menu, Tiny's Restaurant Ayer Mass, Tiny's Ayer, Tiny's Restaurant Ayer Ma, Tiny's Restaurant Ayer Ma Menu, and Tiny's Ayer Menu.

Markoh's On Main

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Tiny's Restaurant

Tiny's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  66%  Food:  75%
Pros
  •  "Everything was great EXCEPT for the fact their "home fries" are actually French fries. So we were very disappointed eating French fries with our pancakes. They need to tell people that before ordering. There is a big difference between home f"