Tito's Tacos & Mexican Store

717-267-0056

1 Philadelphia Avenue ( )

Chambersburg, PA 17201

Description: Tito's Tacos & Mexican Store is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Downtown, Tasty, Friendly, Mexican, and Plentiful.
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Tito's Tacos & Mexican Store

Reviews for Tito's Tacos & Mexican Store

Tito's Tacos & Mexican Store

4.0

What a great find - for Mexican Food

Having migrated to here from San Francisco Bay area we have been in search of Great Mexican food. We found it at Tito’s. There were 8 of us in the party and everyone of us walked away pleasantly full and our taste buds satisfied. Service was Friendly, Professional, and very accommodating. The food was served hot and together for all of us at the table. We are definitely going to return.

Beef Fajitas

Served piping hot with corn tortillas, rice, beans and the usual vegetables . Ate every morsel on my plate which for me is uncommon. The steak was sliced extremely thin (which I like) never get chewy pieces that way..

Chicken Quesadillas

Granddaughter had them and raved about ‘em she normally doesn’t rate things this high.

Carnitas

My son gave it an excellent review. Portion size was great and the flavor outstanding..

Beef & Cheese Enchiladas

My wife really enjoyed them. She would have preferred flour instead of corn tortillas but overall she gave the meal a pretty high rating.

Add/Show Comments (1)

September 22, 2008

good tacos

Tito's tacos is located in downtown Chambersburg. The tacos are good! I haven't tried anything else there, but I am happy with what I have tried so far

People found this by searching for: Tito's Tacos Chambersburg Pa, Titos Tacos Chambersburg, Tito's Tacos, Titos Tacos Chambersburg Pa, Tito's Tacos Chambersburg Pa Menu, Tito's Tacos Chambersburg, Tito's Tacos Locations, Tito's Tacos Chambersburg Menu, and Tito's Chambersburg Pa.

Featured in Chambersburg