4.0 rating over 1 review
Call 1 Philadelphia Avenue
Chambersburg, PA 17201

Cuisine: Mexican

Tito's Tacos & Mexican Store is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

califdave photo

califdave

Chambersburg, PA
Tito's Tacos & Mexican Store 4.0

What a great find - for Mexican Food

Having migrated to here from San Francisco Bay area we have been in search of Great Mexican food. We found it at Tito’s. There were 8 of us in the party and everyone of us walked away pleasantly full and our taste buds satisfied. Service was Friendly, Professional, and very accommodating. The food was served hot and together for all of us at the table. We are definitely going to return.

Beef Fajitas

Served piping hot with corn tortillas, rice, beans and the usual vegetables . Ate every morsel on my plate which for me is uncommon. The steak was sliced extremely thin (which I like) never get chewy pieces that way..

Chicken Quesadillas

Granddaughter had them and raved about ‘em she normally doesn’t rate things this high.

Carnitas

My son gave it an excellent review. Portion size was great and the flavor outstanding..

Beef & Cheese Enchiladas

My wife really enjoyed them. She would have preferred flour instead of corn tortillas but overall she gave the meal a pretty high rating.

Downtown Tasty Friendly

Tito's Tacos & Mexican Store  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Tito's Tacos Chambersburg Pa Menu, Tito's Tacos Chambersburg, Titos Tacos Chambersburg Pa, Tito's Tacos Chambersburg Hours, Tito's Tacos Chambersburg Menu, Titos Tacos Chambersburg, Tito's Tacos Chambersburg Pa, and Chambersburg Titos Taco.