Tizley's Euro Pub

3.0 rating over 1 review

360-394-0080

18928 Front Street Northeast ( )

Poulsbo, WA 98370

Description: Tizley's Euro Pub is a Breakfast, Pub, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Breakfast, Pub, Pub Food, and European
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Tizley's Euro Pub

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 75%    Ambiance: 100%
Cons

• "Bring back the ramschnitzel! "
Comments
  • "Awesome awesome food."

Reviews for Tizley's Euro Pub

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by L4L
Tizley's Euro Pub

3.0

Cheap Breakfast - Gets The Job DOne

We went to Tizley’s for breakfast on a Saturday morning. I like the European atmosphere! I lived in Europe for a number of years and was looking forward to a euro-style breakfast. Sadly, I was a little disappointed with the menu selection. It was a rather loud atmosphere as well. I hear it is better for happy hour than breakfast. But for the price point, I really can’t complain. Though I do think that other places in Poulsbo might be better for eats.

The service was fine. The coffee was decent.

For more pictures & opinions, please visit my blog post:

Spinach & Tomato Eggs Benedict

No wow factor but a good vegetarian option. The portion was a good size.

Biscuits & Gravy

The gravy had an interesting smoky flavor to it that I enjoyed. The biscuits weren’t quite as fluffy as I generally like. I would have also liked the biscuits & gravy to come with a side of some sort. We ended up adding a side of eggs to round out the meal.

Tizley's Euro Pub is located near the cities of Keyport.
People found this by searching for: Tizley's Euro Pub, Tizley's Europub Menu, Tizley's Poulsbo, Tizleys Poulsbo Menu, Tizley's Euro Pub Poulsbo, Tizley's Poulsbo Menu, Tizley's Europub Poulsbo, and Tizleys Europub.

Link to Tizley's Euro Pub