Tizley's Euro Pub

3.0 rating over 1 review
18928 Front Street Northeast
Poulsbo, WA 98370

Cuisine: Breakfast, Pub, Pub Food

Tizley's Euro Pub is a Breakfast, Pub, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Schnitzel "
Cons
"Needs remodeling"
"Bring back the ramschnitzel! "
Comments
"Awesome awesome food."
L4L photo

L4L

Bremerton, WA
Tizley's Euro Pub 3.0

Cheap Breakfast - Gets The Job DOne

We went to Tizley’s for breakfast on a Saturday morning. I like the European atmosphere! I lived in Europe for a number of years and was looking forward to a euro-style breakfast. Sadly, I was a little disappointed with the menu selection. It was a rather loud atmosphere as well. I hear it is better for happy hour than breakfast. But for the price point, I really can’t complain. Though I do think that other places in Poulsbo might be better for eats.

The service was fine. The coffee was decent.

For more pictures & opinions, please visit my blog post:

Spinach & Tomato Eggs Benedict at Tizley's Euro Pub

Spinach & Tomato Eggs Benedict

No wow factor but a good vegetarian option. The portion was a good size.

Biscuits & Gravy at Tizley's Euro Pub

Biscuits & Gravy

The gravy had an interesting smoky flavor to it that I enjoyed. The biscuits weren’t quite as fluffy as I generally like. I would have also liked the biscuits & gravy to come with a side of some sort. We ended up adding a side of eggs to round out the meal.

Breakfast Pub Pub Food

Tizley's Euro Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/13/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Bring back the ramschnitzel! '
    Comments: 'Awesome awesome food.'
  • 08/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/14/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/06/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Tizley's Euro Pub is located near the cities of Keyport.
People found this by searching for: Tizley's Europub Poulsbo, Tizley's Europub Menu, Tizley's Poulsbo, Tizley Menu Poulsbo, Tizley's Euro Pub, Tizleys Poulsbo Menu, Tizleys Poulsbo, Tizzys Menu Poulsbo, and Tizley's Poulsbo Menu.