215-343-1440

1585 Easton Rd ( )

Warrington, PA 18976

Description: TJ Smith Restaurant Bar is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Sports Bar Restaurant, American, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at TJ Smith Restaurant Bar

Pros

• "Wonderful service at the bar. Made my drink to perfection! Food was also to my liking. Ill be back often! "

Reviews for TJ Smith Restaurant Bar

3.0

So So Experience

TJ Smith’s finally opened after taking months to put it all together. I had not tried it yet, so a friend and I stopped there last Sunday evening at 5 PM. I did not know it was a sports bar until stepping inside. TV’s all around and the football Division Championship games were on. At 5 PM we had no difficulty getting seated away from the bar area. However, getting decent service was another matter. Took a while for a server to ask us what we would like to drink. Menu is mostly appetizers and sandwiches. There are some “dinners”. Pace of service is another issue altogether. Be prepared to wait for your food to come out. I wonder whether it would have been even longer if we had ordered a regular dinner rather than sandwiches.

Hot Roast Beef on Italian Roll

My friend and I chose sandwiches. Mine was the hot roast beef on a roll served with shoestring french fries and hers a crab cake on a whole wheat bun with a marinated cold veggie side dish. Generous portion of roast beef – took more than half home without the roll as it was fairly soggy. My friend said the crab cake was tasty as were the veggies. We both had a nice glass of Chianti and shared a Molten Chocolate Lava cake.

2.0

Not worth the wait!

I normally like to give a new restaurant a month to get all of the “kinks” out. After waiting for what seemed like forever, probably over a year, TJ’s finally opened and I only gave them three weeks.
With an open floor plan, an outside patio and many big screen TV’s, I was optimistic when I first walked in.
I made the mistake of going in by myself and was treated like many places treat a single – ignored.
Once my server finally came I ordered soup, burger and also a personal pizza to go. The soup came quickly but wasn’t worth mentioning. When my burger finally came it was only just warm but a good size, with shoestring potatoes(never a winner). If the restaurant appearance wasn’t so nice, I might not have ever gone back. Last week I had a business lunch meeting and decided to try one more time. While the service was marginally better, the food was not.
My recommendation for TJ’s would be to try them for drinks while watching a game, but skip the food.

Burger

TJ Smith Restaurant Bar is located near the cities of Warrington Twp, Neshaminy, Jamison, and Warminster.
People found this by searching for: Tj Smith's Restaurant And Bar, Tj Smith Restaurant, Tj's Warrington, Tjsmith's Restaurant In Warrington, Pa, Tj Smith Warrington Menu, Tj Smiths Warrington Pa, and T J Smith Restaurant In Warrington Pa.

Cold Stone Creamery