4.0 rating over 1 review
Call 422 Huffman Mill Rd
Burlington, NC 27215-5193

Cuisine: Japanese

Tokyo Express is a Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"the food is absolutely fantastic"
"Fast service"
"Fast service, good food."
Cons
"Food too high. Dont give you alot for the price "
jessicaw2 photo

jessicaw2

Mebane, NC
Tokyo Express 5.0

Yum :)

We don’t eat Asian food very often, but I tend to binge on it when we do. When this was suggested for dinner tonight I got so excited! I love Tokyo Express, it is one of the BEST take out Japanese places in the area :)

Teriyaki Chicken

We always get Teriyaki Chicken, dark meat, extra meat. The chicken is crispy without being breaded and fried. Sauce is sweet, veggies are tender. I like that the fried rice isn’t a ton of veggies and hard rice — it’s sticky, and brown from the soy sauce, but fairly plain. The portions are large, but we like the extra chicken, it helps stretch the food over two meals. The white sauce is amazing and the ginger is really good.

Maki Roll (Egg Roll)

These are okay, they are not your standard egg roll like you would find in a Chinese restaurant (understandable as this is a JAPANESE restaurant).

Spring Rolls

Crunchy on the outside, just veggies on the inside. Perfect for shellfish allergy sufferers like myself. Some places like to sneak in shrimp :(

Japanese

Tokyo Express  Restaurant Reviews

Tokyo Express is located near the cities of Glen Raven, Graham, and Carolina.
People found this by searching for: Japanese On Huffman Mill Burlingron, Tokyo Express Burlington Nc Menu, Restaurants Chapel Hill, Nc, Tokyo Express In Burlington Nc, Menu For Tokyo Japanese South Burlington Vt, Tokyo Express Burlington, Tokyo Express Burlington Nc, Tokyo Express Menu Burlington Nc, and Tokyo Express.