Tony Angello's

504-488-0888

6262 Fleur De Lis Dr ( )

New Orleans, LA 70124-1356

Neighborhoods: West End

Description: Tony Angello's is a Italian, Southern, and Creole restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Lake view, Southern, Creole, European, and Soul Food
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Tony Angello's

Reviews for Tony Angello's

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Tony Angello's

Like a scene straight out of Soprano's...

If Tony had opened his own restaurant on The Soprano’s, rather than Artie…this would be the place. My father took me here on our “date” for my birthday every year when I was a little girl. A special place for my big night out. Now my husband takes me here for my birthday every year. This place has become one of our places for special occassions. I was heartbroken after Katrina knowing that such a local landmark and special place for so many people was gone. I am so glad they rebuilt and came back.

The Feed Me

Three words: The Feed Me. A seven course meal including dessert under $40. The entree changes depending on what’s cookin’ in Mr. Tony’s kitchen.

Tony Angello's is located near the cities of Gretna, Harvey, Terrytown, Marrero, and Woodmere.
People found this by searching for: Tony Angelo's New Orleans, Tony Angelo's Menu, How Much Is The Feed Me At Tony Angelos, Tony Angelo's Restaurant New Orleans Menu, Tony Angelo's New Orleans Menu, Tony Angelos New Orleans Menu, and Tony Angelo's Restaurant New Orleans.

Featured in New Orleans

Nearby Restaurants

Chops Bistro & Martini Bar
Creole in West End

Link to Tony Angello's

Tony Angello's   Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Atmosphere, chef's choice great"
Comments
  •  "Hidden gem"