609-735-9900

519 Lakehurst Rd ( )

Browns Mills, NJ 08015-6000

Description: Tony Soprano's Pizza is a Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Subs
  • 607 dishes entered by diners at Tony Soprano's Pizza

Reviews for Tony Soprano's Pizza

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Seshat

WORST FOOD EVER

I am new to the area and I gave Tony Soprano’s restraunt a chance. It was the worst food i have ever eaten. I was sick for a few days. The prices were reasonable probably do to the quality of the food. I tried Family pizza the next night and it was fantastic! I highly recommend Family Pizza over Tony Soprano’s food. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

12 inch Pizza

Terrible pizza. The overall place was a joke!

2.0

Frustrating Delivery Order

I have been in the area since mid-November of 2010. Only knowing of Tony Soprano’s pizza place in late November I order the ‘Eggplant, artichoke & roasted red pepper’ pizza, WHITE, for myself and a friend. Telephone order girl said “Godfather pizza?” I said “NO!”, and repeated the request twice. We receive an eggplant, artichoke and green pepper red pie. Was good. Didn’t complain. I think I ordered two or 3 times after that – generic pizza’s.

Fast forward to yesterday, Thursday, 04-14-11. I order, exactly as I write: one small eggplant, artichoke & roasted red pepper pie (per the menu!), WHITE, add garlic and black olives. Also, a large spinach salad, extra blue cheese. The order taker girl, says “Godfather pizza?” NO! I repeat order. “oh, let me find it on here”. …….needless to day entire order is all banged up.This is what I received: A godfather pizza, TOO DARN SPICY for us and a chefs salad. I call, livid, and speak with owner, Larson, he assures me I will get correct pizza when I speak to him following day. Friday evening I call and ask for another pizza per his request, I reiterate, from night before: eggplant, artichoke….well what do I get? Large RED pie, breaded & fried eggplant, marinated artichoke hearts from a jar, green peppers, NO garlic or black olives. Ugh! even the owner can’t get it right!

Kate & Al’s pizza in the Columbus Market isn’t too far….

eggplant, artichoke & roasted red pepper pizza, WHITE, with garlic and black olives

They sent me a Godfather pizza. Wrong order. See review above!

Tony Soprano's Pizza is located near the cities of New Lisbon.
People found this by searching for: Sopranos Pizza Browns Mills Nj Menu, Sopranos Browns Mills Nj, Sopranos Pizza In Pemberton, Sopranos Pizza Browns Mills Nj, Tony Sopranos Pizza Browns Mill Nj, Sopranos Pizza Browns Mills, Tony Soprano's Pizza Browns Mills, and Tony Soprano's Pizza Browns Mills Menu.

Domino's Pizza

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Tony Soprano's Pizza

Tony Soprano's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  93%  Food:  93%  Service:  92%  Ambiance:  78%
Pros
  •  "They have a eagle pizza that is so good"
  •  "Friendly but small"
  •  "Over charged for my food and did not give me what i ordered also used cheap ingredients"
Cons
  •  "Time"
Comments
  •  "FANTASTIC!"
  •  "No"