989-624-5860

8781 Main St ( )

Birch Run, MI 48415-9757

Description: Tony's I-75 is a Breakfast, Fast Food, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Breakfast, BLT, Takeout, Fast Food, Italian, Deli, American, Bacon, Diner, and Desserts
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Tony's I-75
  • 1 user wants to eat at Tony's I-75
  • 3 users love Tony's I-75

Reviews for Tony's I-75

Tony's I-75

insane amounts of food!!!

I read about this place long before going, and even though I had been told what to expect, I still could not believe the size of the dish these guys are famous for.
The one pound BLT sandwich holds one whole pound of bacon!!
It was impossible for 2 of us to even dream of eating it all.

The rest of the menu looks great too, I have had the corned beef hash with eggs, and the western ommelette in my 2 visits.
Both were huge and very tasty.
Highly recommend it to anyone passing through Birch Run

A friend's recommendation

A friend and I had driven to Michigan for a weekend getaway. Upon a friends recommendation, we decided to stop at Tony’s for a late breakfast on our way home. We were pleasantly surprised to be seated right away, as the day before we had driven past and saw a huge line. I ordered the cinnamon french toast and a side of hash browns, and my friend ordered the regular french toast, that came with a “side” of bacon. We were told by the waitress that the “side” of bacon was actually a pound of bacon, and that we could easily share it. When our food came out, we were both speechless at the size of the portions! Everything was very good, but we both knew there was no way we were finishing our meals! We didn’t even finish half of it! A couple next to us ordered 2 BLT sandwiches and both came with a pound of bacon on each sandwich! After giving us our check, the waitress told us to come back for their banana split that is served with a half gallon of ice cream! Great tasting food, but who can eat that much!

Cinnamon French Toast

disappointed

usually have always had a decent experience, we took my sister there for her first time and we wasnt pleased at all, waitress was very inexperienced , brought my husbands turkey club out first, then about 5 minutes later brought out my taco salad, then another 7 minutes went by and she brought out my sisters fish and fries,was totally surprised that she brought them out that way, everytime we tried to have her bring something to the table she was hard to find or was quick and didnt give us a chance to tell her. i dont believe my sister will be back, or even us for that matter.

One Pound Bacon sandwich or breakfast pork LOVE

Heard about this place for over a year, so, as a group we all took a day trip to Birtch Run, well, we had to eat at Tony’s first. I ordered the breakfast usual, including Bacon. When our waitress brought my plate, my eyes got huge, so says the others. I had to dig through the bacon to find the eggs. lol…. hash browns and toast too/ w coffee. I took the major portion of bacon home. Food, service, and the “Tony” experience was great by me. World’s largest breakfast and get the ice cream sundae a whole half gallon

Great food

Stopped for a bite to eat on the way home from the races and was amazed at the size of the portions. Service was good and didn’t have to wait long for our food and the place was packed.

Burrito

I ordered a burrito that weighed about 4lbs and covered the plate they served it on. Being from California I am pretty picky about Mexican food but this was pretty darn good. Next time I am in that area, I will most definitely stop in for another.

Tony's I-75

Horrible Food, Terrible Staff, Filty Building..............

I had been to Tony’s as a kid and wanted to take my kids there – big mistake, this is not the place it used to be. Sure you get huge porportions – but the quality of the food, staff and the buildign are poor at best. We were seated right …away – took 20 minutes for our server to acknowledge us. The table was filthy – the floor was covered in food from the last people that ate at the trough. Ordered a BLT to share with the boys – took a half hour to get our food. Bacon was not cooked all the way and was mostly fat… fries were cold and soggy. We did not eat much of it because it was horrible. Then we sat for a half hour for our bill – I had to walk around and ask three other servers to find our waitress to get the bill. Cashed out and told them how bad the food and service was – and she could have cared less!!! I miss the place I went to as a kid – I will not be going to Tony’s ever again!!!!

BLT & Fries

Bacon was not cooked all the way and was mostly fat… fries were cold and soggy.

People found this by searching for: Tony's I 75 Restaurant Menu, Tonys Birch Run Michigan, Tonys In Frankenmuth Mi, Tony's I 75 Restaurant Menu, Tony's Birch Run, Tony's I 75 Menu, Tony's Birch Run Michigan Menu, and Tony's I 75 Restaurant.

Loves Tony's I-75 (3)

Akpbo2gj8r3kgvaby-gaa7
BradKincaide

Toronto, ON

Link to Tony's I-75

Tony's I-75  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  91%  Food:  98%  Service:  98%  Ambiance:  90%
Pros
  •  "I love this place. This is what's up!!"
  •  "Portions"
  •  "Can't wait to go back!!"
  •  "Portions!"
  •  "Serving size, fast service"
  •  "Fast service great food"
  •  "Big portions"
  •  "Large portions of foods"
  •  "The food was huge and so good I will be back"
  •  "Food is delicious"
  •  "Lots of food low price great service! Could it get any better! ! :)"
  •  "Good food, fast service, and leftovers to take home!"
  •  "The big food!! "
Cons
  •  "Having to wait a few minutes to be seated. "
  •  "nothing. "
  •  "Serving size - wanted to take a nap after all the wonderful food"
  •  "Waitress could have been nicer!"
  •  "The burgers are plain beef no seasoning what so ever"
  •  "Restaurant is to small and always jammed packed"
  •  "A little too "packed in" for comfort, "
Comments
  •  "This is a must visit restaurant and a must to return!!"
  •  "Choose either the main course or desert. Just about impossible to eat both."
  •  "Big big portions, teen boys LOVED it and want to go back soon!"