Call 40 N Congress St
York, SC 29745-1529

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Good food. Rude employees "
"Great calzones!!!!!"
Cons
"Slow service. Always seems to have new servers every time we visit. "
"Horrible service and ran out of ice. They didn't comp the meal at all. "
Tony's Pizza of York 4.0
January 3, 2009

Awesome food and friendly atmosphere

What a great place to eat non-greasy hand-made pizza. Local, friendly and you must try the cheese bread! My first visit was with my two toddlers and another mommy friend the staff was patient and kind to all of us.
Tony's Pizza of York 5.0
March 28, 2006

tony's pizza - as close as SC can get to NY

I love pizza! (who doesn’t ?) After much testing and searching, I truly adore the pizza, knots, and calzones at Tony’s Pizza in downtown York. Lot of specials depending on the night but prices are great regardless! Great service but I do…
Tony's Pizza of York 5.0
November 12, 2005

Die and Go to Brooklyn.....

I'm a New York City born transplant I think Tony's Rocks! His spaghetti sauce reminds me of my Mother's; more than any I have ever had. What does that speak? It says, "Home." I highly recommend the Sausage and Peppers over spaghetti, and…

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Tony's Pizza of York  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/10/2013 - A diner from York, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/10/2013 - A diner from York, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Horrible service and ran out of ice. They didn't comp the meal at all. '
  • 04/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 04/18/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great calzones!!!!!'
    Cons: 'Slow service. Always seems to have new servers every time we visit. '
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food. Rude employees '
  • 02/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Tony'S Pizza Menu York Sc, Tonys Pizza Menu York Sc, Tony's In York Sc Menu, Tonys Pizza York Sc Menu, Tony's Pizza York Sc Menu, Tony's Pizza York Sc, Tony's Pizza Menu, and Tony Pizza York Sc Menu.