Call 4337 Ridge Rd
Stevensville, MI 49127

Cuisine: Italian

Tosi's is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff. Excellent service. Every dish we've had has been excellent ranging from crab legs, beef wellington, veal dishes, pastas and pizza. Ad"
StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC
Tosi's 5.0

AMAZING

I have not lived in Michican for almost 20 years – yet this is the one place I always want to go to when I head home.

Great place, in all ways. They have two dishes I’ve NEVER seen anyplace else – the Malfati and the Zucchini flowers. I actually buy extra of the Malfati, freeze it, and take it on the plan back with me, I like it so much!

Tosi's 4.0
August 22, 2008

very nice dining experience

Tosi's is a wonderful place to go for a special evening out! \r Very nice atmosphere, good food, a little pricey. The menu offers a nice variety, some unique dishes.

Italian Good For Kids Takeout

Tosi's  Restaurant Reviews

Tosi's is located near the cities of Eagle River and Kedzie.
People found this by searching for: Tosi's Restaurant, Tosi's Menu, Zuchinni Flowers Served At Tossi Restaurant, Tosi's Restaurant Stevensville Mi, Tosi Stevensville, Tosi's, Tosi's Restaurant Michigan, and Tosi's Stevensville.