Tosi's

4.5 rating over 1 review
4337 Ridge Rd
Stevensville, MI 49127

Cuisine: Italian

Tosi's is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff. Excellent service. Every dish we've had has been excellent ranging from crab legs, beef wellington, veal dishes, pastas and pizza. Ad"
StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC
Tosi's 5.0

AMAZING

I have not lived in Michican for almost 20 years – yet this is the one place I always want to go to when I head home.

Great place, in all ways. They have two dishes I’ve NEVER seen anyplace else – the Malfati and the Zucchini flowers. I actually buy extra of the Malfati, freeze it, and take it on the plan back with me, I like it so much!

Italian Good For Kids Takeout

Tosi's  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/31/2013 - A diner from Quincy, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/10/2013 - A diner from Urbana, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly staff. Excellent service. Every dish we've had has been excellent ranging from crab legs, beef wellington, veal dishes, pastas and pizza. Ad'
  • 10/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/12/2015 - A diner from Stevensville, MI tried it and liked it.
Tosi's is located near the cities of Eagle River and Kedzie.
People found this by searching for: Tosi's, Tosi's Menu, Tosi's Restaurant Michigan, Tosi Stevensville, Tosi's Restaurant, Zuchinni Flowers Served At Tossi Restaurant, Tosi's Stevensville, and Tosi's Restaurant Stevensville Mi.