Call 6020 Pacific Ave Se
Lacey, WA 98503

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Chinese

Pros
"Good food"
"chicken teriyaki"
"The nice couple that own it know my boyfriend and I by name and are always ready to make any special changes he or I want for our food! They have a great stamp card program and they know exactly how to make you feel right at home! The food is SUPERB. I&#3"
Cons
"chicken teriyaki"
"There are no cons."

Japanese Delivery Asian

Toto's Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/03/2013 - A diner from Lacey, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The nice couple that own it know my boyfriend and I by name and are always ready to make any special changes he or I want for our food! They have a great stamp card program and they know exactly how to make you feel right at home! The food is SUPERB. I'
    Cons: 'There are no cons.'
  • 01/19/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'chicken teriyaki'
    Cons: 'chicken teriyaki'
  • 08/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
  • 03/22/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Toto's Teriyaki, Totos Teriyaki Lacey Wa, Totos Teriyaki Lacey, Totos Teriyaki Lacey Wa Menu, Totos Teriyaki Menu, Totos Teriyaki, and Totos Teriyaki Hours.