Trattoria Roma

1535 N Wells St
Chicago, IL 60610-1307

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: Italian, Salads, Healthy

Trattoria Roma is a Italian, Salads, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

republican_t photo

republican_t

Chicago, IL
Trattoria Roma 4.0

Awesome!

I LOVED this restaurant. The food was awesome, the ambiance was nice, and had a very intimate feel. I loved it. I ordered the pollo roma, which gave me HUGE portions—next time, I’ll share it! The wine list was nice too. :) We had reservations, and it was easy in and seated. The dining room was small, but that added to the intimate feel of the restaurant. I’m planning on going back—soon!!

(The wait staff could’ve been a little more attentive—but they were courteous.)

Pollo Roma

Oh man. Roasted perfection. I can’t describe it any better than this. An entire half of a roasted chicken—definitely fit for two—with roasted potatoes on the side. The chicken was roasted in olive oil, white wine and savory herbs and spices. It was absolutely amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this dish. But next time, I’ll share it between two people rather than just ordering it for myself, I couldn’t finish it.

Bruschetta Romana

Let me first start off by telling you that I don’t eat raw tomato. I hate it. I swear I hate raw tomato—its scent, its taste, everything about it. That being said, I took a bite of this Bruschetta Romana this evening—which was made with fresh tomatoes—out of courtesy. My face lit up. I’ve never, ever had raw tomato taste that good, ever. Bar none, I would gladly go back to eat this dish again. The bread was crispy and held up well to the tomato. The tomato was diced perfectly, it was fresh and ripe but still firm, and there was a heavy overtone of garlic and vinegar. It was great. Topped with a little parmesan cheese, and this was the most awesome appetizer I’ve ever had in an Italian restaurant. Plan on having it again. :)

Italian Good for groups Takeout
Sun-Mon 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Tue-Fri 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM

Trattoria Roma  Restaurant Reviews

Trattoria Roma is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Tratoria/Wells Street/Chicago, Trattoria On Wells, Trattoria Roma, Chicago, Trattoria Roma Chicago Menu, Trattoria Wells Street Chicago, Trattoria Roma, Trattoria Roma Old Town Menu, and Trattoria Roma Chicago.