Call 4402 W Wendover Ave
Greensboro, NC 27407

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Service, food"
"Excellent food and servic"
Cons
"drink menus, I wish they had drink menus. Simple fix, I just prefer to try house specialties vs a drink I can make at home."
Comments
"The steaks are so good!!"
"Order a steak ...They are fantastic. Sunday brunch is a real treat and I think they also have half price wine night on Thursdays. Fun place with really good food. "
Tripps Restaurant 2.0
January 5, 2009

Wont be back

I visited tripps for the first time about 2 months ago when I was visiting a friend. For the price of the food I thought it was going to be great boy was I wrong. I can go to McDonalds and get the same amount of food with the same…
Tripps Restaurant 3.0
January 5, 2009

Mediocre

Tripps is high priced average quality food. The service is hit or miss and not somewhere the we frequent. We actually had the server roll their eyes at us the last time we were there so we won't go back.
Tripps Restaurant 2.0
January 4, 2009

I Won't Be Going Back

I went here once when I got a gift card. I went with my sister and my kids. The food was overpriced and it was brutally clear that the server did not appreciate me bringing my children. I spent the entire meal very uncomfortable and…

American Seafood Delivery

Tripps Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/16/2013 - A diner from Pacolet, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent food and servic'
    Comments: 'Order a steak ...They are fantastic. Sunday brunch is a real treat and I think they also have half price wine night on Thursdays. Fun place with really good food. '
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Winston Salem, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service, food'
    Cons: 'drink menus, I wish they had drink menus. Simple fix, I just prefer to try house specialties vs a drink I can make at home.'
    Comments: 'The steaks are so good!!'
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner from Kernersville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/22/2013 - A diner from Taylors, SC tried it.
  • 01/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Tripps Restaurant is located near the cities of Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Tripps Restaurant, Tk Tripps Greensboro, Tk Tripps Greensboro Nc, Tripps Brunch Greensboro, Tk Tripps, T K Trippes Restaurant, Tripps Restaurant Menu, Tk Tripps Menu Greensboro, and Tk Tripps Menu.