Trolley Stop Market

704 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38103

Neighborhoods: New Pathways
Cuisine: Breakfast, Vegan, Burgers

Pros
"Excellent value. "
TJJQ photo

TJJQ

Memphis, TN
Trolley Stop Market 1.0

Good food, EXTREMELY slow service and uncaring servers

Yesterday was my third time going to this resturant. The food is good;however the service is EXTREMELY slow. If you only have 45 min – 1 hr for lunch, I suggest you go somewhere else. Yesterday a co-worker and I arrived at 12:45 for lunch. The waiter greeted our table about 10 minutes after we sat down. By the time he came back with our water, we knew what we wanted and placed our order. This was… about 1:00 pm. At approximately 1:30, I had to stop our waiter and ask about our food. He informed us, " the kitchen made a mistake" and proceeded to serve customers ( that came AFTER us ) their food. At 1:50 pm, still NO FOOD & NO SIGN of our waiter, we walked out. If you like good food, EXTREMELY slow service and uncaring servers, you will LOVE this place.

Garden Burger

I dont know how the Garden Burger tasted, I NEVER GOT IT!!!!

Online Ordering Breakfast Parking

Trolley Stop Market  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent value. '
Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar

Napa Cafe

American in East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire

Bari

Italian in Midtown

People found this by searching for: Trolley Stop Cafe Memphis Menu, Trolley Stop Market, The Trolley Stop Market Menu, Trolley Stop Memphis, New Stare Trolly Marrket, Memphis Trolley Stop Market Menu, Trolley Stop Market Menu, and Trolley Stop Market Menu Memphis.