Trolley Stop Market

901-526-1361

704 Madison Ave ( )

Memphis, TN 38103

Neighborhoods: New Pathways

Tags: Online Ordering, Breakfast, Parking, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Wifi, Vegan, Burgers, Cafe, and Vegetarian
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Trolley Stop Market

Reviews for Trolley Stop Market

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by TJJQ

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Trolley Stop Market

Good food, EXTREMELY slow service and uncaring servers

Yesterday was my third time going to this resturant. The food is good;however the service is EXTREMELY slow. If you only have 45 min – 1 hr for lunch, I suggest you go somewhere else. Yesterday a co-worker and I arrived at 12:45 for lunch. The waiter greeted our table about 10 minutes after we sat down. By the time he came back with our water, we knew what we wanted and placed our order. This was… about 1:00 pm. At approximately 1:30, I had to stop our waiter and ask about our food. He informed us, " the kitchen made a mistake" and proceeded to serve customers ( that came AFTER us ) their food. At 1:50 pm, still NO FOOD & NO SIGN of our waiter, we walked out. If you like good food, EXTREMELY slow service and uncaring servers, you will LOVE this place.

Garden Burger

I dont know how the Garden Burger tasted, I NEVER GOT IT!!!!

People found this by searching for: Trolley Stop Restaurant Memphis, Trolley Stop Cafe Memphis Menu, Trolley Stop Market Menu Memphis, New Stare Trolly Marrket, Memphis Trolley Stop Market Menu, The Trolley Stop Market Menu, Trolley Stop Menu Memphis Tn, and Trolley Stop Market Menu.

Link to Trolley Stop Market