- 17 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Tru
These dishes from the Tru menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Alsace Pinot Blanc Kritt Marc Kreydenweiss 2005
- With seating for only 22 (and no place to wait), reservations are strongly recommended.
- Private dining options include a party room for up to 36, a semi-private salon for 11, and the chef's table in the kitchen for up to six.
- More than 1,000 wines are featured; two sommeliers can make recommendations.
- Valet parking is available for $12. Downtown metered parking is very hard to come by and lots can be pricey.
- Jackets are required for men.
- For $25, enjoy a five-course collection of Gale Gand's desserts (available Monday-Thursday after 9:30pm, Friday-Saturday after 10:30pm).
- Choose from a three-course prix-fixe menu ($80), six-course vegetable ($90) or seven-course grand ($100) collection, plus an eight-course Chef Tramonto's Collection ($135).
Mon-Thu 05:30PM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Tru is a Mobil four star and AAA five diamond restaurant that has received four-star reviews from Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times and Chicago Magazine. Accolades from the James Beard House include Best New restaurant nomination in 2000 and Outstanding Service Award in 2006. Tru also has been honored with the Wine Spectator Grand Award since 2004 and with one star in the Michelin guide since 2010.
We are an adult environment with a dress code policy: jackets are required for gentleman and elegant-casual, business or evening attire for ladies.
Dining in the lounge is also available.
Loves Tru (4)
Wants to Try Tru (8)
- 09/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.